Chapter 4

Okay quick note the clothes from last chapter don't look the best at all so imagine what ever clothes you want on them now I'm out enjoy the chapter

3 POV
Me and 8 just got to inkopols square and she had sparkles in her eyes "WOW THIS IS INKOPOLS!?" she says excitedly "Yeah the one and only it's cool ain't it" "yeah it's the coolest place I've ever been too" "well that's great 8 glad you like it" they walk around inkopols looking at everything that caught 8's eye then they started to get hungry as time went by "3 I'm hungry can we get something to eat?" "If that's what you want then we'll eat it's your first time up here so might as well let you enjoy it as much as possible the first day." as 3 said this they went walking to crusty Sean's place to get something to eat "hey y'all would you like something to eat." "yes sir we would like 2 galactic seanwichs please." 3 asked "coming right up it'll take a minute or so bro." "that's alright bro as long as we get the food we're good." 3 said as he looked back at 8 "yeah because I am starving." 8 said as her stomach was rumbling and all 3 of them started laughing then Sean says "alright y'all be back with your order in a minute." "Oh man I can't wait to finally try surface food!!" 8 said excitedly "yeah speaking of what kind of food did you eat down there in metro?" 3 questioned" "wellll I kinda don't remember to be honest I just never ate I guess" " well that's interesting" after 3's comment there was an awkward silence between the both of them until finally "yeah bro ya food is ready dig in and enjoy." Sean said "WOW!! This looks really good!" 8 said as she took a bite her mind exploded from the taste " cob... this...is..........AMAZING!!!" 8 said as she began to devour her food "I'm glad you like it 8 as 3 bit down onto his food San started to to chow down "wow this is amazing" he said as he smiled 8 saw this smile and her heart started speeding up, she touches her chest and said "There it is again" after a while they finally finished there food and 3 said to 8 "hey let's go somewhere else." as she said "yeah let's do that." As they walk off to do others activities.

Hey it's me again and I'm just here to say sorry about the short chapter ima make there tours into smaller sections instead of one big chapter hope you understand till next time