A little Jealousy

Taeyongs morning start with Chinese stretching exercise with Sicheng and Kun. He was into body fitness and both Chinese male decide to teach him some of the traditional Chinese exercises.

After they exercised for almost an hour , three of them laid down on the ground .

" It's relaxing "
Sicheng exclaimed.

" Yeah... Xiaojun and I do this together often. Madison being lazy , never joins us"
Kun replied.

Taeyong smiled hearing Xiaojuns name. He was really good to him.

" When is he coming back from his UK tour ? I missed him so much . Ever since we were introduced , I always spend a lot of time with him whenever I come to China. But this time he isn't here. He missed your proposal too "
Taeyong pouted.

Kun chuckled,
"He  was planning to return next week but he got invitation from 3 more award shows. So he'll stay longer "

" I'll call him and congratulate him then "
Taeyong smilingly replied and Kun nodded.

Jaehyun just returned from his morning walk when he met Madison outside of their hotel. The girl smiled at him,

" hey Jaehyun .."

" Hi Madison. Whats up?"

" Amm actually i need your help"

Madison said in a soft tone.

" Yeah.. tell me"

She rubbed her temple,

" You see, Kun proposed me in a princess style and I didn't even gave him a simple ring. I'm feeling so weird. I believe if a man treats me like a princess , I should treat him like a prince too."

Jaehyun nodded,

" I like your thinking"

She smiled,

" I was wondering if you can help me buy a ring for him and tell him how much he means to me"

Jaehyun pointed at himself with surprise ,

" Me??"

" I mean you are the only hetero here who can tell me how a man wants his woman to treat him"

Madison emphasis the word Hetero because the girl had something on her mind.

Jaehyun coughed .

" Yeah yeah.. I'll help you. I'm hetero"

He was hesitating to say the last sentence because what he said was definitely not true.

They were riding on Madisons car to jewelry shop. The ride was melodious as Madison played WayVs songs.

She cleared her throat ,

" So how's everything going with Haeun?"

Jaehyun gulped. Because , he really doesn't know/ They talk and chat regularly. Haeun says she loves him and so does Jaehyun but ... it was odd. Maybe because she was living far.

" It's going good"

" Ohh.. cool. How did you two get together because when she left, she said you are her friend"

" am.. Actually .. well she realized she loves me when she went to India because I wasn't there and she missed me. Then she told me that she wants to be my girlfriend . And yeah that's it"

Madison looked at Jaehyun in disbelief but averted her gaze quickly.

" So you guys haven't experienced the actual relationship yet?"