Chapter 118

YOU MY B-A-B-Y NO MO WEARIN LEVI, TOOK YOU OUT ADIDAAAAAA (finish the lyrics if u know)
***
Cassie Davis
The next day, 5:30pm
"I had to be the only bitch pregnant at a bachelorette party." Lisa huffed frustratingly.

"Its okay Lis. Ain't nothing wrong with that." I chuckled, looking over at her in the passengers seat.

"Nothing wrong?! I can't drink with y'all." She whined.

"Trust me, I don't think your gonna need to get fucked up to enjoy the party babe." I assured her. "My friend throwing the party for me, knows how to throw parties, okay? We're all gone have fun."

"Cass ion know bout your lil Cali friends. I know damn well Cali parties ain't as poppin' as Chi town parties." Lisa scoffed.

"Nooo give her a chance. I'm sure she'll pull something together. I promise." I nodded.

"Cass you talking bout that white girl you be hanging out with?" Christin asked from the back seat of the car.

"What white girl?" I asked.

"Ah Cass got a white girl throwing her bachelorette party." Lisa commented.

"Oh hell nah, don't do my girl Kendall." I said, defending her.

"Her name Kendall." Lisa laughed, trying to get Christin to laugh as well.

"You sound jealous my nigga." I scoffed, looking to the side.

"Damn right. Ion know why you ain't let me and Chris throw you the party." She shrugged, looking down at her nails.

"Ummm...because your prego and you don't need all that stress put on you." I said in a duh-tone.

"I don't care. You could've let me hook it up for you anyways." She pouted.

"Yeah Cass. Ion know how ya Cali friends get down. Daisy dukes, bikinis on tight, you know?" Christin joked.

"Nuh uh, why y'all making it sound like that?" I laughed, rolling my eyes.

There was a small silence before Lisa decided to speak again.

"Where is this place anyways?" She asked.

"We should be getting there as soon as we...turn this corner." I said, driving around the corner and looking back and forth between the street and my GPS.

Pulling up in front of the building, I parked my car in an area closest to it. Then I stepped out along with Lisa and Christin, locking it from a distance.

"What are we doing walking into this condo?" Christin asked.

"This is where she lives. We're having it on the roof." I smiled, trying to look up at the roof.

"Ooo okay, okay." Lisa smiled, with an impressed tone in her voice.

The door man in front of the building held the door open for the three of us. We thanked him, walking into the building and looking for the elevators. Once we found them, we were greeted by the elevator man and he pressed the button, taking us straight to the roof.

I could already hear the music being played. I was hella excited. Another night where I wasn't on baby duty. A night where I could let loose and have fun with my bitches.

Tipping the elevator guy, Lisa, Christin and I stepped onto the platform of the roof. It was gorgeous. Especially being that the sun was beginning to go down.