♥️ A Lovely Ending ♥️

~Notes at the end~

4 Years into the Future.. Nathalie and Gabriel are married with an adorable daughter named Eve. Duusu had decided she wanted the dog to be named after her.

Eve was a small 4 year old girl with long black hair. Nathalie had styled it for her every morning. One day it would be buns then ringlet curls.

She could of passed off as an exact copy of Nathalie.. but her eyes looked exactly like Gabriels.

Even Adrien had a girlfriend apparently his nativity wore off. The lucky lady is none other than Marinette! They had all learned each others identities, including Mayura's and Hawkmoth's. Both Nooroo and Duusu were allowed to stay their kwamis. Though there were conditions, like to obviously never use it for evil again.

I think that should fill you guys in, lets get back to the story.

.

.

.

"Mommy! Dwaddy!" Eve jumped up in down in the office showing off her drawing.

"Aww dearie your drawing is amazing," she patted her head.

"Eightween euros for it! Pleaseee!? Its an Eve original!!"

"I swear your so spoiled," she handed her some money from her wallet.

"Yay!" She ran over to Gabriel.

"Dad look! Look just as good as yours!!" Eve held it up for him to see.

"Thats great Eve, maybe you'll take over the company one day."

"Im gonna show Adrien!" She ran out of the room with her drawing. Up the stairs and through the corridors, all the way to his bedroom.

"Adrien!! Plagg!!~~"

"What is it Eevee?" It had become Adrien's nickname for her, he even dressed her up as one.

"I made a drawing!!! It has mee~, you~, mommy, daddy, and Aunty Amelie with Felix, along with Emilie!"

"Aww thats great Eevee! Wanna play with kitty cat and bug again? Maybe we can even get Mom and Dad to play the moth and peacock!"

"Wait.. whats a moth?"

"Its like a butterfly but umm..Its practically a butterfly."

"Ohh cool! I wanna be the umm.. the butterfly and birdie and bug!!!"

"But you have to choose one, to many powers can go to your head." He tossed up her hair playfully.

"hmmmm this may be tough then ... with the birdie I can make stuff.. but with butterfly I can give other people powers.. and the bug has a cool costume.. I wanna be the birdie!! Im gonna make a ton of puppies!!"

"Come on let go get magic jewels!!" Eve ran out of the room Naruto style.

Adrien opened a box of camembert, and just like a dinner bell Plagg came running.