Chapter 3

Beta, we have a rouge on our territory. Sam, one of the patrollers, mind linked to Matt, the beta of the Blue Blood pack. Shit, not again, thought Matt as he made his way towards the office to inform their Alpha.

Matt knocked on the door twice, hearing a low growl escape their Alphas lips. He knew that the Alpha had a lot of work due so anything not important was dealt by the beta himself. But Matt thought he had to inform this matter to the Alpha and ask for his permission this time.

He slowly opened the door and let himself in, taking uneasy steps and scratching the back of his neck, he stood in front of his Alpha. Aries never taking his eye of the paper he was holding.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Alpha, there was a rouge sighted on the east side of the territory-" he was quickly interrupted by the harsh tone.

"Bring me the head" with that he dismissed Matt.

Matt made his way towards the clearing of the forest that was few miles away from the pack houses. He could smell the disgusting scent of a rouge but it was weird he could only smell one rouge with three of the patrollers. As he got closer to them, he saw her.

A beautiful girl stood without a care in the world. Her dark eyes held so much power in them that Matt nearly bowed his head in submission. Her long black hair swept away by the soft wind blowing every now and then from her face, revealing her sharp yet beautiful features.

She was wearing a black military style jogger that capped above her ankle with an ankle length boot. She was wearing a fitting black v neck top with short sleeves. It came a little bit above her hip, showing some of her skin between where her jogger hugged her hips and where the top ended.

The clothes hugged her on the right places, showing her fit body that had a lot of muscle but curves at the right places. She stood with arms folded across her chest, her expression giving away nothing. She had no fear in her eyes. The air around held some kind of authority that he wasnt able to figure out. It only made her look even more dominant than she was, if only the disgusting scent of the rouge did not fill the air. She did not look like a rouge but she smelled like one, Matt thought.

"You know where you stand?" Matt questioned.

When no reply came of her, he sighed, "You would be stupid, if you think you can come here as you please. But I dont think you are one." He paused to look at her unchanging expression.

"Tell me, why are you here?" Matt said his voice slightly higher.

"Im only here to take whats mine." Althea replied finally. Her voice held power and authority, her eyes now directly looking at Matt who somehow managed to ignore the urge to submit to her.

"And what would the Blue Blood pack ever take from a rouge?" he asked.

"My mate. I can smell him. Here." Althea said.

Now it made sense to Matt as to why a rouge would dare to enter their territory without a valid reason. But still, her being a rouge, the confidence and bravery she had was outstanding.

He sighed, "You are a fool if you think that the Alpha would allow you to join the pack just because your mate is in the pack. He wont think twice before he snaps that little neck of yours."

She smirks at him, "Let him come with me then" she challenges.