•38•

I do shots with my boyfriend, still shocked that he can consume so much alcohol and barely be affected. Especially cause I switched to something much lighter, and I'm getting pretty tipsy.
"Oh my god! Look!" Baylee says, pointing to the crowd of people.
We look over and see Harry and Bec dancing together in veeeery close proximity. They both look so happy to be together.
"Little Harry is growing up" I laugh.
"God I swear if I have to hear them fucking I'm going to jump off a cliff" Tom says.
"Oh come on! They're in loooove!" I slur. "We're in looove! I love youuuu"
"I love you too baby" Tom says. "Which is why I think we should cut you off"
"What? I'm just now starting to have fun!" I groan.
"Really want to have some fun?" Haz asks as he passes by, handing me a joint.
"I've never tried this" I say.
"And you're not going to" Tom grabs it from my hand, giving it back to Haz.
"Why don't you want me to have fun?!" I frown.
"Because you'll regret it" he states, doing yet another shot.
"Don't worry, after about two more of those he'll be fun" Haz says.
"Tom can be fun? Who knew!" Baylee laughs.
"Fuck you guys" Tom says, doing another shot and grabbing the joint from Harrisons hand.
Something about watching him exhale the smoke was so hot, the way his jaw tightened and the smoke flew up into his hair. If we weren't surrounded by people I'd fuck him right here and right now.
"Here, I guess you can try" he says, handing the joint to me. I take it awkwardly in my hand, not sure how to do it.
"Put it to your lips" he instructs me. "Inhale, deeply. Then let it blow out"
I do as told and cough an embarrassing amount after it's over. I did not like that. He's right.
"There, believe me now?" He asks and I nod.
"That was gross" I say and my friends all laugh at me but Tom just gives me a small smile. He likes that I'm a good girl. He likes that I consider him a bad boy when compared to his friends, he's an angel.
"Come on" he says.
I take his hand and he leads me through the house, up the stairs.
"I want you to myself before you're too drunk to consent to anything" he says, pressing his lips to mine as we stumble back into the guest room. Shutting the door behind us.
I fall back on to the bed and he smirks down at me.
"My good little girl" he mutters, running his hands up my sides. I shiver at his touch. "You try so hard to be bad but that's not you"
I shake my head. God his voice is more intoxicating than the alcohol in my system.
"Open your legs" he says. I do as told, bending my legs up and opening, my dress riding up my hips.
He starts placing wet kisses on the insides of my thighs, and I bite my bottom lip, holding back the sounds begging to escape my mouth.
His eyes lift, connecting with mine. He smirks seeing me struggle, and goes in harder and closer to where I want him.
"Ah fuck" I moan out and his hand comes up to cover my mouth.
"Shh, you know I love your sounds but those are for me, and only me." He says, kissing my mouth gently.
"Tom you up here?" I hear Harry call.
"You've got to be kidding me" he groans, pulling my dress back down over my hips and I frown. "Hold on"
"Hey in here" Tom says at the door, but Harry walks straight in. "Elles sick, she drank a bit too much"
"I know you guys were about to fuck I'm not 12" Harry rolls his eyes. "But I've got an issue."
"And what's your issue?" I ask, acting as if I'm paying full attention.
"Bec asked me to leave with her tonight, like go out alone.." he says.
"Do it don't be a pussy" I say.
"If you want to hang out with her alone, then do it. It's really up to you mate" Tom says.
"You guys are no fucking help" he groans.
"Come here. Sit down." I say and Tom frowns at me. He wanted to get harry out of here as quickly as possible.
Harry sits down and I try my best to be the big sister he's never had.
"Do you like her? Are you nervous?" I ask.
"Kinda, I don't know" he says.
"Don't overthink it. It's not like you guys are gunna do anything other than hang out and watch a couple movies, or go get food. You're just hanging out. As friends. Don't stress it" I say.
"You're right" he nods. "It's not that deep"
"Nope. Just hanging out" I say.
"I got this" he says.
"You've got this!" I cheer him on.
He thanks me and leaves the room. Tom looks at me impressed.
"You did well with him" he says.
"Well I've always wanted siblings" I say.
"Could you be any more perfect for me?" He says, stroking my hair. "Seriously.. you are just.. you're everything I've ever wanted"
"I love you Tommy" I smile.
"I love you too baby" he kisses me.
Our night that started off hot and heavy, then got interrupted, ended being soft and cuddly. Tom and I relaxed in the bed for a while, just laying in each others arms. He presses soft kisses to my cheek, nose, chin, everywhere. He makes me feel so loved and adored. I hope I am with this boy the rest of my life.