Chapter 5~

TIME FOR BABIES>>>>>>>>>>>

Elizabeth's POV

Mel was driving me to the hospital while I was holding my stomach in pain. This was worse than the other pain I left during  my pregnancy which shocked me, I never thought about having kids of my own but now that I'm in labor I think I'm ready for them, Mel grabbed my hand tightly and told me everything was going to be ok. I nod at him and felt another contraction hitting me, I grabbed the door handle and started to breath heavy."Elizabeth, breath in and out"he said worried"i'm trying but it's too painful, he smiles at me and I smile back but shutting my eye. When we got to the hospital, I couldn't walk anymore "Mel, can you please get me a wheelchair. I can't walk" he nods and ran and grabs a wheelchair and pulled it to the side of the passenger sit and picks me up and puts me down then says something stupid"you are heavy" that made me so pissed. I screamed at him saying i'm carrying two of his kids and he chuckled at me, we went inside and picked in the hospital, they took me right away and put me in a hospital room.After a couple of minutes the doctor that told us we are having twins said that they are going to do an epidural, I nodded and held on to Mel's hand.

Time skip, it takes a long time to have a baby when your in labor and i'm not going to do the whole thing.

When it was time to push I wasn't ready at all, I help Mel's hand super tight as he just chuckled which made me smile at me and giggled. The doctor got me ready and told me to push which I did, to be honest it didn't hurt at all. It felt like a was pushing out nothing, when I heard that cry my tears came out and I sobbed like crazy. Then I had to push again which I did and it didn't hurt one bit, the second cry came and I just sat there just crying like crazy till Mel had to calm me down so I can hold my cute angels. I named them Liz and Eliza which Mel loved it, Liz opened her eyes to right blue and left green and Eliza was right green and left blue which surprised me and Mel, Their hair was white and had big cheeks like her dad. I cried so much that night, it was like a miracle to me that I can have my own kids now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you enjoy, sorry  for short chapter

words:446