Him (Medic) (18+)(Rewrite)

(IMPORTANT A/N - I have rewritten the beginning of this chapter, the original version came off as a very toxic relationship, and I didn't want that. I fix the beginning to make the relationship more respectful and healthy. So, I hope you enjoy the new beginning of this chapter!)

You and Ludwig had been dating for a few months now and honestly, those months had been amazing. Sure, Ludwig wasn't exactly the most normal person you ever date, he was far from it but that didn't bother you. You had no problem knowing he was a mercenary and you even joined him in his crazy job. Things between you two seen to be perfect, but there was just one thing that was strange. Ludwig hasn't asked to have sex with you. Now you didn't see this as a problem, you were glad Ludwig wasn't a guy who cares about fucking you all the time, but you would be lying if you have dreamed about getting intimate with him. You wanted to talk to Ludwig about this topic for a while, maybe see his side of this, but you never found the right time, until today.

Today was ceasefire day since the respawn was being fixed after a close call last battle. The rest of the team had decided that they wanted to go out for the night, Ludwig had declined the invitation to go, since he said he just want some time to himself. You had also declined since this gave you a chance to find out the answer to the burning question in your mind. After the team was gone you headed into Ludwig's office. Ludwig was sitting at his desk with his doves around him. You told a deep breath before walking over to Ludwig. Ludwig notice you walking over to you and he smiles.

"Hey, Taube. I zhought jou vere going vith zhe others." Ludwig said.

"I wasn't in the mood for drinking." You said, sitting down next to Ludwig. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

"Jou do? Vhat is it?" Ludwig asked tilting his head.

You paused for a second, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Umm, well. This has been on my mind for a while, I was just wondering..." You paused for a second, blushing a bit. "Why haven't you asked to have sex with me?"

Ludwig's eyes widened and he suddenly grew nervous.

"I told you she'd asked soon..." A voice said to Ludwig.

"Vell... um... jou see, I just been so busy, I don't have time for intimacy like zhat." Ludwig said. laughing nervously.

"Liar..." The voice said.

You frowned knowing Ludwig was hiding something, you just didn't know what. You put your hand on Ludwig's hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"Look, Ludwig. It's okay if you don't want to tell me the truth, but just know whatever the reason is, I'll still want to be with you." You reassure him. "Nothing you tell me will change that."

Ludwig looked down at the ground for a moment before looking up at you.

"I vant jou, (Y/N). I really do... I just... don't vant HIM to hurt jou."

You looked at Ludwig confused.

"Him?"

Ludwig sighed running his hand through his hair.

"Jou know, I'm not the most normal person, I'm not only a killer, I have a lot of demons. Sometimes vhen I get very angry or in zhis case very aroused, I can lose control and he vill come out. Normally he's just a voice in my head, but sometimes he takes control of me. I care for jou so much and I don't vant him to hurt jou..."

You weren't sure what to say, you knew Ludwig was telling you the truth. You weren't sure how you felt but you knew you weren't scared of him.

"Ludwig, I understand your concerns about him but I know he won't hurt me. He is still part of you and I doubt he would hurt the woman you care about." You told him. "Let's just try, I'm not weak, I can take whatever he wants to give me."