Argument About Kids (EXO) (6/12)

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Kai

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

Today me and my boyfriend Kai, of 5 years are going to a dinner with my parents. We always hang out with my parents, because my dad loves Kai. I don't know why. But they do, and we are just going to a little diner, so not dinner. Breakfast. 

So, I got up out of bed and took a shower and got dressed. I wore this.

I did some light makeup and put my hair in a tight bun

And I grabbed my phone and keys and we got in the car.

"Kai, slow the fuck down. Driving so damn fast." I said rolling my eyes.

"You never seem to question how fast I'm going when we having sex. What is the problem now?" He asked making laugh.

"Stop with the sexual jokes." I said rolling my eyes making him laugh.

Once we got to the diner we sat down with my parents and me and my mom started talking. While my dad and Kai started talking and laughing. And then somehow we all got on the subject of kids.

"I don't want kids for a while." Kai said making me look at him.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yea." He said making me look down. And my head started jumping right to conclusions. Does he not want kids with me? Does he wanna break up with me and have kids with someone else? Does he think I'm not good enough to be a mother?

I was quiet the whole dinner. Just overwhelmed in my thoughts, still on the kid thing. I know I didn't want kids right this minute. But I wanted them soon, because I love Kai. And I thought we were close to that big step of having kids. Buts clearly we aren't, because he doesn't wanna have kids with me.

We paid and got in the car, and I just kept my head in my phone. Quiet, usually me and Kai can't go 5 minutes without cracking jokes together. But I was a little hurt. And I know you are thinking, why am I being such a bitch about it. But I can't help but be all in my feelings about this.