Chapter 8 |Where is she?|

Anjali woke up several minutes later. She recalled everything that went down a few hours ago.

"How are you feeling?" Questioned everybody, much concerned for her.

"I'm fine!" She replied in a soft voice.

~~**~~

Arnav had gone to his room for some particular business. He opened his cupboard only to find his wife's stuff, clothes vanished. If she had gone to buaji's why would she need to take all of her things with her. The thought disturbed him.

He recalled the things his sister said. Did she really throw Khushi out? First off, that didn't seem possible. It would definitely have to be a big misunderstanding. He recalled Khushi's words from last night. Fear gripped his insides. The pain of letting her go, losing her too unbearable for him.

Angry, he strode his way to Anjali's room. He was also infuriated at the others for lying. How dare they just shrug off his questions? He was in dire need of some explanation.

Standing outside her room he found that she had finally gained consciousness and looked better than before. The others also gathered around her. He decided to ask about Khushi's whereabouts yet again.

"Where's my wife? I can't find her anywhere." He questioned fuming.

"I threw her out Chotey. She got what she deserved." Anjali replied, her tone placid.

"Di you can't just do that. Just because you saw something doesn't mean it has to be true."

"I SAW HER CHOTTE, I SAW HER IN THE ARMS OF MY HUSBAND, FILLING HIS EARS ABOUT LEAVING ME. SHE SEDUCED HIM." She howled hysterically. She started breathing heavily. The pregnancy taking a toll on her evidently.

"Acha please just stop it di. Just take rest, we'll get to the bottom of this soon." He declared not saying anything to Shyam because he knew it won't help anyway, his sister just won't believe him or anyone so why bother.

He commanded everybody to leave her room and join him downstairs.

~~**~~

The look on their Arnav bitwa's face truly gave away how heated he was.

"HOW COULD YOU GUYS? JUST BECAUSE DI MISUNDERSTOOD SOMETHING AND THREW KHUSHI OUT COULDN'T YOU ALL STOP HER, COULD NONE OF YOU TRY TO LISTEN TO WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY." He yelled.

"Arnav bitwa isn't it good that Anjali bitya finally threw that slut out. After all she did. She destroyed our family along with this khoon bhari taang." Manorma pointed towards Payal, disgust clear on her cakey face.

"Bas kijiye Mami! You have no right to say that to my wife or you're daughter in law." Arnav took her by surprise.

He turned to Payal who was observing everything very minutely.

"Payal couldn't you stop your sister. How could you just...just let her go?" He questioned her helplessly.

"Why bother now Arnavji and why are you now defending my sister and pleading everybody that they should've listened to her when you from so long have done the exact opposite. She too pleaded you to listen to her when you turned deaf ears." Payal said, not disclosing the whole contract marriage thing but hinting towards it.

Arnav groaned, obviously irritated by the irrelevant melodrama. He just wanted to get to his wife soon.

"Please where is she? Tell me!" He questioned helplessly, yet again.

"I don't know!" Replied a secretly smirking Payal. She took pleasure in seeing the very mighty ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA helpless. She knew she was being a sadist but this was exactly what he deserved after all that he made her little sister go through.