Fifty One

We were waiting for the discharge papers then we were going to head home. Tia told me Rose cooked but I wanted to ask them what they wanted to eat.

"Hey guys what would you like to eat? We can stop somewhere or eat what my grandma cooked at the house."

"Ummm...I think a home cooked meal would be nice." Sky said while Alex just giggled.

"That sounds like a plan to me. We just waiting for the papers then we will go."

She nodded her head and went back to playing a game on my phone. Tia walked over to me and sat in my lap.

"Baby I love you so much." She said

"I love you more my queen." I said as I rubbed her belly.

"You know you have the biggest heart and that is something I love about you. Your always willing to put your life on the line for those you love. But baby please tell me there are no more kids." She said laughing on the last part.

"I know what you mean love. I wish i could say that but with everything I have been through I'm just not sure." I said with my head down

She gently grabbed my chin to make me look at her.

"Baby I was just kidding. I know you have been through a lot and I also know you will tell me when your ready. I love you Alex I don't care how many kids you have. You know I want a big family so please never look down on yourself."

She kissed me after that and wiped a tear that fell. I didn't even know I was crying until she did that. I just put my head on her breast. She is sitting on my lap side ways because of her belly.  She ran her fingers though my hair.

"Baby what happened to you getting a haircut?"

"Well I figured I would just keep it since hair pulling is a kink of yours my queen." I made sure to say it in a low raspy voice 😏

"Damn baby you know you can't do that to me. Fuck I think imma ruin my panties."

I just chuckled and was about to say something but the nurse came in with the papers. We all got ready to leave. Steve had went to the house and got one of my jackets for Sky and one of Liam's for Alex even though it was to big it would have to do. He also brought Lee's old car seat. We all got in the car except for Steve he was rinding his motorcycle.

Once we got to the house David and Jess was waiting outside for us. Jess ran to me and hugged me.

"My baby is back, stop scaring me like that. I love you sweetheart."

"I love you as well Ma." I said hugging her back.

I felt a tug on the back of my jacket and I knew it was Sky. I let go of Jess and Sky instantly hugged me for dear life.

"Hey, hey it's ok I got you. This is is Jess my mom and this big teddy bear is my pops David."

"I thought you were in foster care?" She said in a low voice but loud enough for me to hear her.

"Well I was but they offered to adopt me and my siblings. They are good people. Trust me it took a minute for me to trust and call them that but hey we made it."

She nodded her head and let me go but not letting go of my arm. So I took it as it's ok to keep moving in the house. The girls already ran into the house. Tia has Alex in her arms. Jess and David nodded at me and we head into the house.

"It smells so good in here." Sky says while taking off her coat. She makes sure she stayed close to me tho.

"We that all grandma for you I wondered what she cooked."