uWu

Deku POV

I sigh, picking at the sparkling grass beneath me. It's been almost 70 years, does he even remember me? He probably married a beautiful woman and had beautiful kids...I should give up. Each day that goes by, I realise more how much I miss him and his care, I miss his sweet words and pretty smile. My head falls into my hands and I cry shamelessly, this has been an everyday thing for as long as I can remember.

I feel a slight tap on my shoulder and look up to see my mom, smiling. I turn and hug her, crying into her skirt. She gently strokes my hair.

"Hey, Izu," She begins, "He said He needs you at the gate."

I lift my head slowly, "could it be...?"

My mom shrugs, "maybe, I don't know."

I sprint to the gates, my tears creating rivers behind me. Could it really be him? The man I could never let go of for 70 years?

When I arrive, I look up at God, who points to look in front of us, and I do. Suddenly, a form made of golden dust appears, the figure of the person slowly appearing through the dust.

When I see him, I sprint at him full force, wrapping my arms around his younger form. He opens his eyes and looks down at me.

"Izu?" He asks questioningly.

"Yes, Sho! It's me! Izu!" I laugh, smiling and grabbing his face.

He places his hands over mine, smiling slightly, "you're...real, and...in color..."

We laugh, both of us shedding a few tears in the process.

He lets go of my hand and I remove my arms from his torso.

"I thought you forgot about me," I admit, "all those nights I spent worrying...worrying you'd forget me- forget everything...but you didn't forget."

"Izu, I could never forget. After you, I never loved anyone else. I adopted, and raised them myself. I couldn't get over you..."

I grab his hand and we start walking forward toward the gate, God smiled at us gently as we walked by.

And off we walked into the place of dreams, hand in hand, laughing and talking together, like it always will be.

So that's it. The end. Maybe I'll make another chapter after this one for an afterword and/or if you guys want an extra scene.

IF Y'ALL WANT AN EXTRA SCENE LEMME KNOW WHAT!! /and please be specific cause I'm an idiot.

Bye!