Three || Baby, Don't be Afraid

** heads up, a small bit of mature content

** heads up, a small bit of mature content. excuse my language as well. **
Baby, Don't Be Afraid
Lesson One - The Basics [Part 2]
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

It was currently the third period and your teacher had sniffed EVERY SINGLE PERSON as they walked through the door. Once he had gotten to you...he looked at you for so long. He had grabbed your shoulders and took note of what you smelt like. This was uncomfortable before he clears his throat.

"Meet me after class," he had said after he let you pass.

You had hesitantly set your stuff down at your assigned seat and watched as everyone looked in your direction.

"Did you hear?"

"That she is the new student who got lucky to get RSA Ackerman? Hell yeah, I heard,"

"Not just that, but she left a mess!"

"Ugh, I wish that was me."

"No, what if he had given her cleaning duty?"

"You're right!"

"Guys! Stop gossiping, that isn't nice to her," a male had got up from their seat and scolded the class.

"Of course you would take her side, you're way too nice for your good," a female student groaned and turned to her friends.

"I know right, loosen up," her best friend scoffed and pouted.

"I'm sorry guys, but sometimes I want to be nice. I'm not that Italian gangster you see all the time," he sighed and scooted his chair closer to yours.

The girls brushed him off and groaned. They went back to gossiping about things that aren't about you this time. It was entertaining. You turned your head to face the male and thank him, but he had his face so close to yours already.

"Whoa-"

You push him back and gulp slightly at how you were barely given any space to breathe.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," he smiled with his eyes.

You could point out his physical features. Dark blue hair with streaks of baby blue at the ends. Shiny and a bit messy. He was wearing the outfit for the males which was a dark red undershirt that was the same color as your jacket. He had dark grey slacks and black dress shoes.