Five || Bad Side

⚠️ heads up!! this gets kinky

⚠️ heads up!! this gets kinky...and sexual ⚠️ **
Bad Side
Lesson Two - Toys and Bindings [Part 1]
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

"You scared me!" you jumped away, holding onto your heart with your eyes staring towards his.

"Out of this room," he demanded and grabbed onto your wrist.

You gulped and winced at the sudden harsh contact. His grip was tight like iron cuffs. You wanted to pull away, but it only seemed to make the situation worse. He tugged you down the stairs until you tripped and almost fell flat on your face.

"You're pissing me off," he growled.

"Well I'm sorry, but you're hurting me— whoa!" you had been cut off when he threw your body over his shoulder.

You pounded your hands onto the lower part of his back and begged him to let you go.

"Mr. Ackerman! I'm going to fall!" you cry out in nervousness.

You wanted to scream, but slapped your ass to keep you quiet and said, "Don't yell or I will drop you, brat,"

You shut your mouth immediately. He slapped your ass. Literally slapped it. Your mind was in a current swirl. First he tells you to not do this, but then he becomes a hypocrite. He's all up in you while you have no control over it. It was what you both seemed to want, but the law didn't allow that.

Now you're at his house, wearing clothes that were definitely not yours. In his big ass house you had gotten lost of where he truly was. You had woken up to him beside you and having a maid give you a bath. And he caught you in a room where you weren't supposed to be. So you're now in a position where he carries you down the hall, through some stairs, and into a room where you have a guess that it's his study.

He place you smack on his desk. He paces back and forth in front of you with his hands stuffed in his grey slacks. He grits his teeth, stopping his movements to glance over at you.

You were ashamed to respond to the gaze. He was pressuring you and it made you feel embarrassment. You felt heat pool your lower region so you squeeze your legs together.

"Mr. Ackerman—"

"Why were you wandering around? I specifically told you to bathe and wait," he appeared in front of you with harsh movement.

You turn you head to the side while keeping your eyes on him. He was so close that you could feel his skin against yours.

"I-I'm sorry, I tried f-finding where you w-were," you slightly cowered back only to be forced by his arm to keep you in place.