Fifteen || Two Best Friends and Two Enemies

** I lied, smut is the next chapter because I wanted to add this part for

** I lied, smut is the next chapter because I wanted to add this part for...foreshadowing and plot purposes. Don't worry though. The smut will be posted soon after this one. Btw, only a couple will get to see the smut since I'll leave it here for a few and then delete it. I will post it permanently onto my AO3! **

Two Best Friends and Two Enemies
Problem Two - My Love For You
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

Vico peeked his head to see what was taking her so long. He overheard the last part of the conversation and slightly growled. Mr. Ackerman and her have been doing something. They have been acting weird with each other and not in an awkward way, no, in a different way. It seemed like they were in a relationship, some sort of connection that he can't seem to pinpoint.

Are they dating? Do they know that teacher-student relationships are illegal? She's underage too. It wouldn't make sense...or would it. Is he using her as a sex toy? Are they fuck buddies? Do they use each other for pleasure?

Lots of questions, thoughts of the duo ran across his mind. He was so consumed in his mind that he didn't realize someone was walking behind him.

The isolated place she went to was the outside and it was near a little cubby area. It was part of the dormitory that no one seemed to notice unless you walked by.

Vico was shocked and tried to cover her isolated area from the person in front of him. He chuckled nervously as the person raised a brow at him.

"And what are you doing here? Last time I checked, your dorm wasn't on his floor," a deep voice resonated from the standing before Vico.

"Uhm, I— escorted a friend sir," he stumbled over his words before trying to play it off.

"And who must that be?" The man hummed and tried to look over the boy's shoulder.

Vico cleared his throat and made sure to stand tall and block his view. He knew it wasn't going to help a lot since you were still talking on the phone. You could be heard by the two males.

"Hmm, interesting," he smirked and scooted the boy over.

He makes his way to the girl on the phone with her teacher, a smile on her face while he's talking to the other person on the phone.

The man taps her shoulder catching her by surprise. She tells the person on the other end to hold on and she turns around.

Her eyes widen at who it was. Of course, the one and only headmaster Ghalen. His tall lean figure towered over you. His skin bright while it contrasted with his dirty blonde hair. His striking green eyes seemed snake-like. (Did I describe Ghalen before? I don't want to go back and edit so we'll have to wing it.)