Twenty One || Help, Please

Help, PleaseRose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

Help, Please
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

It was a casual Friday for Y/N. After three days of the event of the needed meeting with her Headmaster, she finally had time for herself.

She was in her casual clothes as she strolled down the town. It was currently the time after school and she could do anything she wanted. Levi had told her that he had to take care of some school stuff. She didn't want to disturb him so she went her way to go out by herself.

She yawned as she strode to a nearby Cheesecake Factory. She pushed the door open and greeted the people inside. She was a regular from the beginning of the school year. She loved cheesecakes but usually came there to hang out or study.

"Y/N, I have something to show you!" the cashier, Zeke grabbed onto her wrist and dragged her to the back room.

She gasped and let him drag her to the room with no worries. She didn't really know what he was going to share. It seemed slightly important because he never regularly did this.

"Slow down Z, I'm not a runner," she huffed as she tried to slow down by pulling him back.

He chuckled and stopped when they were both inside the back room. He pulled out his phone in a quick instant and scrolled through it before opening a page.

He handed his phone over to her; she took it without hesitation. It was an article about the Academy she was in and it seemed she was in big trouble.

ACADEMY FOUND TO HAVE A SEX CLASS THAT HAS COME UNAPPROVED!

A student of an RSA teacher has been found out to have a sexual relationship with their teacher. Furthermore, Headmaster Ghalen has taken matters into his own hands and reported these doings to the District President.

The article continues by explaining the consequences of their actions and the evidence Ghalen had collected. Whatever his evidence was, it surely wasn't enough to the point where it would convince others about the Academy and their unapproved sex class.

"You go there right? I was worried you might've gotten in trouble. Did something happen?" Zeke's voice was laced with concern.

She was struck in a trance. What if she actually was in trouble? Maybe that meeting at the main office was a warning and she took it for granted.

And yes, Zeke knows about her and Levi sleeping together. She is the age of eighteen now, but she still worries for her since their first time wasn't when she was eighteen. She was a seventeen-year-old girl who was just turning eighteen and her teacher had made a move on her.