Twenty Two || You're Safe

You're SafeRose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

You're Safe
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

Levi's hand trembled as he heard the pleading voice of the one he had been involved with. Y/N, the girl that he seemed to fall for and hoped to be with until the end of time.

"Levi! Please— Mmfh!" her voice becomes muffled as the cloth is put over her mouth once again.

"You're playing dirty, shameless bastard!" Levi roared over the phone.

"Me? If anything, you're being the dirty one. I had eyes on her first!" Ghalen retorted back as his anger rose with the words of Levi.

Ric Jian was looking at the girl with an uneasy look. He didn't want to be here. Especially in a situation where it involved dirty work, yet here they are.

He balled his fists as the blond man began to let his hand travel to grip her hands. He pulled her arm up and let his tongue come in contact with her forearm.

"I can taste your touch on her skin. I need to get rid of it!" Ghalen growled as his tongue slowly met her fingertips.

"Tch...you're dead," her lover on the other end of the phone fiercely spoke.

The line is dead as the blond man ends the call within seconds after. He carelessly dropped her phone on the floor, crushing it with his shoe multiple times before the screen was shattered.

"Bastard won't ever find you," he snickered as he continued making his moves on the girl.

Just outside of the place they were at was a blue-haired boy who was clenching his fists. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't just burst in and help since there would be definitely people guarding the place.

How did he get there? Well, he had followed his father without him knowing. He had gained suspicion that he was bound to do something like this today. With his suspicious behavior and the way, he was always dodging family things. He didn't even make time to eat the breakfast his wife had made. Obviously, something was up.

He grabbed his phone from his back pocket. The only person who was truly valuable at the moment was Seojun. He seemed to be the type to know fighting.

He rang him up, hoping he would answer the phone and thankfully he did.

"Yo, what's up Vico?" the scruff voice of the pink-haired man said as he answered the phone.

"Come to the location I just sent you. Y/N is in trouble," the blue-haired man gripped harshly on his phone as he sent the location he was at.