Twenty Nine || The Parents

** One more chapter !!! ☹️ 1000 words **

1000 words **

The Parents
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

"You two are together, aren't you?" the doctor placed his arms over his chest as he pointed at the two of you.

"No! I'm not with her! She— her boyfriend isn't here right now. He's at work," Seojun waved his hands to stop him from saying anything else.

The doctor understood what he had said and taken his phone out of his pocket. He handed the phone to you so you could call your lover.

"Call whoever he is. I need to speak with him," he smiled as she grabbed the phone from the doctor's grasps.

She dialed Levi's number. She began to put the phone to her ear as she waited for the rings to stop. The ringing stopped when Levi picked up the phone.

"Who is this?" he mumbled through the phone as if he would end the call that very second.

"Levi, Uhm...I'm in the hospital right now," Y/N slowly began to speak, nervously awaiting what he would say with her being there.

"Hah?! Tch, I can't believe you got hurt again! Where are you?! What happened?" there was rustling in the background as it was the sound of him getting ready to go to his lover.

"I'm at the same hospital Vico went to. Rose Hospital," she gulped nervously.

"Okay, you better not cause anymore ruckus!" he yelled through the phone before ending the call.

She handed the phone back to the doctor as she swayed her legs back and forth. The doctor excused himself so he could attend to other important matters.

"So...I'm pregnant?" she turned to look at her friend.

He nodded his head as he grabbed a magazine that was hanging on top of a wooden crate. It was a magazine about models and he seemed to take a lot of interest in it. Not in a perverted way of course, in a way where he admired their beauty on the outside and inside.

"It seems like you have been feeling sick by the look of it. Being pregnant that is," he pointed out as he flipped through another page of the magazine.

She sighed at the thought of being pregnant. So she was going to be a mother who had bad experiences with her parents. Would she even make a good mother in the first place? She had never been around a lot of babies before. This would be the first time she would have to raise a kid with her knowledge.