Thirty || Daddy Levi

** Last chapter and then my final author notes !!! 😭Also to the person who made me feel like death today, thanks

Also to the person who made me feel like death today, thanks. 🙄 **

Daddy Levi
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

The time from the hospital had been kept a secret from the jury. They wouldn't find out the fact that he hadn't followed the restrictions from the juror. He wouldn't want to stay away from her when she was in such a state anymore.

Her parents had approved of Levi because of which family he was in. The Ackerman clan was a very known clan for having been successful in everything. Their generation was known by businesses all over the world. It would be a dream to have one of the Ackerman's as your lover.

Y/N on the other hand thought that Levi was just being Levi. He didn't care for the status he would obtain. He wanted a life that was filled with peace and love. The way he had lived with his mother, Kuchel Ackerman. He would treat his lover like how his mother treated him. It was only reasonable in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry for my parents. If I had known they were going to come I would've said something to you," her finger was interwind with Levi's as they walked down the sidewalk of the city.

Seojun had left after Levi was finished with the appointment with you. He had to go home to take care of some stuff alongside visiting his mother. His mother was better than before and Y/N had said how happy she was to see that his mother was okay.

Her parents had left since they trusted Levi so much with their daughter. They didn't even bother to ask how she got pregnant. They just had to guess that their daughter was in love with Levi that they needed to have a baby. Not the reason she got pregnant, but you could say that both parties could care less.

"I told you, it's fine you brat," he clicked his tongue while glaring at a few passing people.

They had been looking at him and the girl beside him with weird expressions so it seemed reasonable in his eyes. It wasn't since glaring at people in the public was not a daily thing. It would scare every citizen who passed by the ebony-haired male.

"Should we start buying baby clothes?" she pointed out as they passed a store where they had presented clothes for babies and toddlers.

"Not unless we have a car. We also need to decide where you and the baby are going to stay. It's pretty self-explanatory though. My house," he said as he stopped with you to view the mannequins with clothes on.

A car pulled up behind them as they were admiring the clothes. Levi turned around, grabbing his lover's wrist and pulling her inside the vehicle. She gasped as she sat on the far end of the seats. Levi did the same but was on the opposite side. His driver was back and this time it was Eren and Mikasa who sat upfront.