Chapter 25: A God's Presence

-Beerus and Y/n's planet: Bedroom, the day after the wedding-

Beerus and Y/n were laying in bed cuddling with each other talking about how they would spend their new life.

Y/n: "What about "D/n, Princess of Universe 7"?"

Beerus: "..."

Y/n: "Hun, you okay?"

Beerus is snapped out of his thought.

Beerus: "Sorry it's just that, you're not immortal like I am. So I'm thinking of ways to make your life as amazing as possible until..."

Y/n places her hand on Beerus' cheek.

Y/n: "Hey, I'm not going anywhere any time soon, okay."

She gives her husband a kiss.

An knock is heard at the door as Whis enters.

Whis: "Sorry for the interruption, but the Grand Priest would like to speak with us."

Y/n and Beerus get dressed and head off to meet the Grand Priest with Whis. When they arrive the Grand Priest greets them.

G.P.: "Welcome you three. Now we can begin."

Beerus: "Begin with what?"

G.P.: "Y/n's audience with Lord Zeno."

Y/n freaks out and adjusts her clothes and hair to look as proper as possible.

The Grand Priest takes them to Zeno's throne room. When they walk in all of the other Universe's Gods of Destruction, Attendents, and Supreme Kais are lined up along the pathway. As they walk, Y/n is getting glares from the other Gods.

Zeno: "Y/n!"

Zeno jumps off his throne and gives Y/n a hug, shocking everyone except Y/n.

Zeno: "Its good to see my new friend."

Y/n: "Its good to see you too Zeno. So, why did you want to see me."

Zeno returns to his throne.

G.P.: "Lord Zeno has decreed that you will be made a God of Destruction."

Everyone: "WHAT!?!!?"

Helles: "Her?! A God of Destruction? Dont make me laugh, she's nowhere near strong enough. Or pretty enough."

Whis: "Actually, Lady Helles. Y/n is the most powerful being in all of the 7th universe. She's even stronger than Lord Beerus and myself."

Helles looks at Y/n in fear and amazement, as do the others.

G.P.: "Indeed, you are to be made the new God of Destruction of universe 7."

Y/n: "Wait, new god? What about Beerus?"

Zeno: "He will be erased, and all memory of him in the 7th universe will be replaced with you."

Y/n: "NO!!!"

Y/n transforms into her most powerful form, Perfected Super Saiyan 4. Her most powerful form yet.

(A/n: Becuase I can, the canon ssj4 form multiplies your power by 4000, Perfected ssj4 multiplies your power by 10,000. So you are 2 and a half times more powerful than a standard ssj4 and this form doesn't drain you. You can be in ssj4 the same way Goku can be in ssj1.)

Y/n: "YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY HUSBAND FROM ME!!!!"

Everyone: "HUSBAND!?!?!?!"

Whis: "It is true, I oversaw the ceremony. Lord Beerus and Lady Y/n are married."

Zeno: "Ooooooohhhhhh, then that is different. In that case, Y/n will still be made a God of Destruction and universe 7 will have two Gods of Destruction."

Beerus: "Really?! Me and Y/n can rule together?"

Y/n reverts back to her base form.

G.P.: "Zeno has decreed it, so it shall be done."

The Grand Priest snaps his fingers and Y/n clothes change into that of a God of destruction.

(I do not own the character or the picture, this is also the only god of destruction that wasn't thicc a

(I do not own the character or the picture, this is also the only god of destruction that wasn't thicc a.f. or wearing clothes that were too revealing.)

G.P.: "Welcome, Y/n, the 2nd God of destruction of universe 7."

Zeno: "That's not all."

Zeno snaps his fingers and suddenly Y/n is filled with divine ki. Her crimson red aura now has a certain majesty to it, not only that but she can feel that her base power has skyrocketed. She determines that her base power has tripled, making her even more powerful. The other Gods can feel this, they can feel that Y/n is now one of if not the most powerful god of destruction in the multiverse.

Zeno: "You are now a god and are immortal so you can spend all eternity with Beerus."

Y/n rushes Zeno and gives him a hug with tears streaming down her face.

Y/n: "Thank you Zeno. You are a good friend."

Zeno returns the hug with a smile, while everyone in the room looks at Zeno and Y/n in bewilderment.

Y/n releases Zeno and goes to stand next to Beerus.

G.P.: "Now we can discuss the tournament."

Everyone: "Huh?"

A/n: Holy crap over 1000 read! Thank you to everyone who actually enjoys the nonsense that is this story, especially JasmineWilliamson0. You feed back has been greatly appreciated, thank you so much. I cannot use words to express how thankful I am for your support. Well, we are now entering the Tournament of Power arc, its gonna get crazy in here.