Ringo x ftm!reader

A/n: not proofread. This is also placed after the breakup of the band.

(Ringo's POV)
I had woken up before (y/n) and decided to make him breakfast. It was Valentine's Day after all and he was still recovering from his top surgery.
I made him his favorite breakfast and when I walked into the room he was still asleep so I set the plate and glass in the nightstand then crawled into be next to him.
He sleepily turned his head and looked at me. His (eye color) eyes looked beautiful with the morning sun shining on them.
"Good morning love." I say as I start to pet his hair gently.
"Good mor-" he yawns then finishes "-ning darling."
He sits up back into his heels and stretches carefully then looks over at the night stand.
"Oh Richy, thank you so much for breakfast!" He turned around and sat back down on the bed. He picked up the plate and put it on his lap. He began to eat and we bagan to talk.
"What would you like to do today?"
He shrugged then held up his hand.
"I know what we should do!"
"Hmm?" I questioned smiling at him lovingly.
"We should go on a drive."
"Yeah, that sounds nice."
After he finishes his breakfast I take the plate and glass from him. I take them and wash them in the sink and when I get back, I get dressed then help him put on his clothing because he can't bend over very well.
Once he is dressed and ready to go I grab the keys and we both get into the car.
"Where would you like to go?" I ask him.
"Water. To drive along the river or something."
I nod and hold his hand as I pull out of the driveway.
Once we are on the road I put on some music. (Y/n) starts to sing along with the music and his voice helps me to relax. I get worried about him from time to time but I am really on edge lately on account of his surgery.
It takes us about a half hour to get out to where can see the water. He turns his head to look at the water, the trees make the sunlight dance on his hair drawing out the color, his skin looks so soft and perfect. He really is a handsome man.
"What are you thinking about love?" He asks, drawing me out of my thoughts.
"You."
"What about me?"
"About how handsome you are."
He giggles in embarrassment and thanks me.
He starts to hum to the music and look at the trees a once again. I drift back into admiring him.
He is handsome, don't get me wrong, because god he is handsome. But damn is he smart. He could go toe to toe with Albert Einstein. I just make music but he, he can do anything he wants.
After a few hours of driving and talking he says he's hungry.
"Where would like to go?"
He shrugs then looks around. "Anywhere that is close."
I nod then pull off the small country road at the next exit.
We pull up to a small diner and get out. We walk in, hand in hand and sit down. The waitress was nice and she sat us in a booth in the back of the diner. As we finished ordering (y/n) excused himself to use the restroom. I watched him walk but as he was about to walk into the restroom a burly looking trucker stoped him to talk to him. I couldn't hear what they were saying, and didn't really care until I say the trucker pined him against the wall.
I got up and I heard the trucker say
"...come home with me."
And (y/n) looked a bit panicked and said "no."
The trucker looked angry and when I came up next to him I said
"Hi darling."
The trucker looked at me then backed off. (Y/n) took a deep breath then hugged me.
"Thank you Richey!"
"Oh honey, it's all right. Just go use the restroom and come back. We'll get the food to go."
He nods and does as I told him. When the food came I apologized and asked for them to box it up. They did and when (y/n) came out of the restroom we both got back into the car. He opened his box and started to eat. I did the same and once we finished we got back on the road again.
He seemed to relax after a bit of music then, after a while, one of our songs came on. Specifically "I want to hold your hand." And he started singing along excitedly. I smiled and squeezed his hand every time he said "I want to hold your hand"
After the song ended he resumed humming but this time instead of looking out the window he looked at me.
"What? Is there something on my face?" I ask, a bit self conscious.
"No, I'm just admiring you." He says, smiling lazily in the sun. "It's nice to get out of the house, isn't it Richey."
I nod and stroke the back of his hand with my thumb.
After a few more miles he drifts off to sleep. I turn down the radio and pull into a gas station. Once I fill up the car I get back in and start the drive home. I tap my fingers to the beat of the music and glance over at (y/n) to see if he is awake or not.
He doesn't wake up till we get home and once we do I pull the car into the driveway and help him out. Once inside I help him undress and he climbs Into bed. I follow a short time later and start to pet his hair and kiss his cheeks.
"Did you have a good day?" He asks me with a small smile.
I nod then pause.
"Did you?"
"Of course I did." He says, his eyes already closing. "I love you." He whispers.
"I love you too darling.

___________________________
A/n: day #6
I hope you all liked this one. I think Ringo is so cute but I find his a bit hard to write for. Anyway, I hope you enjoy :)!