~66~

[Sensitive Content Ahead]

(Y/N's POV)

"Jimin...what are you doing here?..."

You lightly turn your body and gaze out at Jimin who is on his knees beside Jungkook, who has his arms wrapped tightly around his torso as he winces in obvious pain.

"Y/N! Where are you?!"

He can't see me...

No one can see me...

No one will suffer anymore when I become a star too...

"I'm here..."

"Y/N come on get down from there what are you doing?!"

Hobi....

"Hobi go home....you don't need to be here...I want to be alone..."

"Y/N stop this! What are you planning to do?!"

"Shut up! Just stop talking!"

Your own voice sounds alien to your ears as it echoes through the dewy night air towards the three boys in front of you, the tears rolling down your cheeks now a steady stream.

"I want to leave...I want to be with Eomma..."

"Jagiya...what happened..."

You fall silent for a few moments as you turn and stare out at the city in front of you, your body lightly bobbing with the steady chilly wind hitting you.

"She's dead Jimin. My mom is dead. She got what she wanted all along."

"Aw...Jagiya..."

"Please stop calling me that...I couldn't even convince my mother to keep herself alive...how could I ever benefit someone else's life...even right now...you're all just staring at me...scared...I can't win. I can never win. It'll never end, so I'll end it for myself..."

"No Jagiya dont do this please! Your mother is her own person! You knew she was sick, that doesn't change that you have a-"

"Stop! Don't say it! Don't you dare say I have a future! I have nothing anymore! Nothing!"

You turn violently towards the city again as you grit your teeth and you feel your body beginning to shiver from it raining on you earlier, your clothing thickly clung to your clammy skin.

"Y/N come on get down from there right now!"

"Hobi I said stop it!"

I can't focus with them talking...

Eomma...Eomma I'm coming...

Appa...I want to see you...I'm ready to see you too...

"N-Noona..."

You feel a tug at your chest when you hear Jungkook's tiny voice break through your thoughts, his eyes looking up at you from the ground as he winces in pain again.