CHAPTER 18

Happy vibes,

Pool sides

Sit and enjoy while we celebrate

Another year of your life!

🌌

"Oh stop splashing" Taru whined for the nth time. "Oh come on! Stop being a crybaby" Taehyung took his time to shout to her, pausing his play the ball game with Y/N. Everyone was enjoying and you'd been in the pool for about an hour now.

"Hey hobi" you passed the ball to him and swam over to Jungkook who was near the bar, sitting on the slab made in the pool while talking to Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jin who were still dry and were sitting on the normal bar chairs. "Kook" you called out and he raised his eyebrows. "Can you do me a favor?" You asked scrunching your face. "Anything for you" he winked and you chuckled.

"Just go over and put Taru in the pool"  you softly mumbled to him while Taru wasn't paying any attention, trying to get away from the water Taehyung was splashing on her trying to get her in the pool. "On your command, ma'am" he grinned while saluting and you just shook your head, ignoring him and moving towards the bar to Jin and Yoongi.

While on the other side, Taru tched, grabbing a towel and wiping her hand and her legs, sitting on the sofas provided. She saw Jungkook approaching her, all huge and water dripping from his shorts. "What do you want now?" She raised an eyebrow. "Ah...  nothing hun" he stood in front of her, pricking his ears. "You know Taru...  I'm really good at baseball" He said and before Taru could formulate the words, she was being lifted in the air, bridal style and a yelp leaving her mouth.

"What the fuck, Jungkook? We're NOT DOING THIS!" she kept hitting his back, and he, not giving a damn, stood at the edge of the pool with her. "Taehyung hyung, wanna play some catch?" He said. "NOOOOOOOOO" Taru shouted. "OHHHH YESSSSSSSS" Taehyung exclaimed. And then, there was it. Her being dumped in the warm water.

Taehyung quickly grabbed her hand, too busy laughing than pulling the poor girl above the water. "I almost died and you're laughing?" She gasped, coughing a bit. "Oh come on" You scoffed. "It's a four feet pool, miss Eiffel tower" You chuckled along with Hobi who had now joined the five of you. Jin quickly glanced at his watch and yawned out loud. "Okay guys, I'll be back real quick, lemme just do some important work" he smiled, getting up before a voice interrupted him.

"Let Jimin put the candles? Please?" Taehyung pleaded, followed by a second of silence by the whole group. Hobi laughed "Of course this guy knows what we've been planning" he patted Tae's back who was grinning. "I'll be back" Jimin chuckled, Jin and Y/N still processing. "Not a surprise anymore, I guess?" You chuckled, joining the short trio of Hobi, Taru and Tae. "Indeed not" Jungkook grinned, forming a circle. "Quick, let's move towards the bar."

🌌

"Okay, Taehyung make a wish," Yoongi said, clicking pictures from above while six of you were in the pool on the raised platform, and Jin and Namjoon stood next to the place. "Yeah, hyung. Wish for us being together like you always do" Jungkook cheekily grinned from beside and Taehyung eyed him, unable to stop his own smile. There was a moment of silence before he blew the candles and there we go.

"Happy Birthday, to you, happy birthday to you, our beloved Taehyungie,
Happy birthday to you!!!!"

"Thank you to all of you for all of this. This is the most ideal birthday I can ever get, and um... We can smile as long as we're together! Cheers" Taehyung toasted happily, crinkling of glasses followed next with a few claps and shouts.

A/N

A/N

Saw this? J-HOPE WAS ON FREAKING FIREEE!!!!

This guy is one real fine man.