𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

Yakwtfgo 🤪🤪

Kamari finally decided he was gonna start his "punishment" the week after and it was now the week after

Kamari finally decided he was gonna start his "punishment" the week after and it was now the week after. He was very excited, but she wasn't. She was more scared than excited.

They both decided that Ki would stay with Liyah and Cara for the time being.

"C'mon baby." He said as he dragged her to their room.

"Kamari what are you doing?" She asked but got no reply.

Instead, she felt a vibration in her cat causing her to jerk back.

Oh fuck. She thought.

"Strip for me baby. Leave you panties on." He ordered and she listened.

Kamari grabbed his phone from the nightstand, went to the app and started toying with it, making  Lani moan wildly.

"Y-you rea-really enjoying this ain't you?" Lani asked him.

"Hell yeah. The fuck?"

"I hate yo bitch ass." She told him.

Wrong move. She thought to herself.

He immediately increased the speed causing her to move wildly on the bed, holding her cat tightly.

"What was allat shit you was talkin?" He taunted.

"N-nun. I'm sorry." She begged him to stop but he didn't budge.

He kept trying different speeds.

First 5, then 7, then 9, then 10. That was the highest and that was when Lani felt her stomach tighten.

"M-m-Mari p-please. Please daddy." She begged and moaned.

Mari looked down seeing his dick harden at the sight in front of him. He wasted no time in taking his clothes off.

He stopped and closed the app right when Lani felt herself about to cum. She was about to curse him out but stopped when she felt his dick enter her causing both of them to let out a loud moan.

Mari could feel her clit throbbing and that made his dick throb inside her. Lani felt full, she felt as if she was gonna burst any moment.

"Y-y-yes baby. Ooohh shiiittt." She moaned and he hands instantly found their way to his back.

My back boutta be fucked up. Mari thought.