Chapter 1 ( Updated )

Years had passed since the wedding of Alia and Anakin Skywalker... they had bought an apartment in Coruscant, with a beautiful skyline.... both were hardly there.. but it was a place they could call home.

All was well until... The Chancellor got kidnapped, along side with Alia....she was asked to escort him away from Coruscant, due to the war.

Alia had her arms behind her back, two guards walked beside her... she struggled against them.. they grew tired of her, and slapped her.

She was carried into a huge room, she looked around... her eyes stopped when she noticed The Chancellor was sitting in a chair, cuffed to it... he was eerily calm...

"Chancellor are you okay?" Alia questioned.

He nodded.

Alia thought it was odd that he wasn't fighting... or how he was just sitting there completely calm.

The guards threw Alia down... she rolled over, and frowned at them... one of them raised their hand and slapped her... knocking her out.

Alia suddenly shot her eyes opened.... she felt something...She closed her eyes and felt him... she felt Anakin, she smiled.

Suddenly the doors in front of her opened, two friendly faces appeared.....

"Well aren't you in a predicament," Obi Wan smiled...

"Yeah.... yeah... would you please help me?" Alia replied wiggling around.

Anakin couldn't help but smile, Alia was never this careless... she was always on guard... he walked towards the chancellor, while Obi Wan helped out Alia.

Alia was standing up, grabbing her wrists... she snapped her head towards the doors, hearing it open then suddenly close.... She saw Dooku stride in, he was standing above them... standing on a balcony, with two Super Battle Droids.

Dooku looked down on the Jedi... he smiled.

"This time we will do it together," Obi Wan quietly to both Alia and Anakin.

"I was just about to say that," Anakin replied.

They all three watch as Dooku jumps down to the main level...

"Get help! You're no match for him... He's a Sith lord" The Chancellor said...

"Chancellor Palpatine, Sith Lords are our specialty" Alia replied.

Obi Wan and Anakin throw off their cloaks... grabbing their lightsabers. They turn towards Alia and nodded, she quickly grabbed her lightsaber and soon they all three ignited their sabers....two bright blue sabers, and a bright purple saber.

"Your swords, please... Master Jedi. We don't want to make a mess of things... in front of The Chancellor" Dooku spoke.

Alia, Obi Wan and Anakin moved towards Dooku.

"You won't get away this time, Dooku," Alia said frowning.

Obi Wan and Anakin charge towards Dooku, leaving Alia behind...

"I've been looking forwards to this....." Dooku paused.

Dooku turn towards Alia... waiting for her to respond.

"Alia I sense that you've become more powerful...with the force, since I last saw you," Dooku continued.

" Ah yes.... well I see that you've gotten a little more white around the beard, since the last time I saw you," Alia replied.

Dooku slowly turned towards Anakin.. and smiled.

"Young Skywalker? Why you've grown up.. a lot," Dooku replied.

"My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count," Anakin said.

"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall," Dooku laughed.

Dooku lunged towards Obi Wan and Anakin... and they quickly move back... Alia stood back, not knowing what to do.

"Your moves are clumsy, Kenobi...too predictable. You'll have to do better,"

Obi Wan and Dooku grew tired.. very fast, but Anakin became stronger... as he started to become more angry. Alia started to worry.... this wasn't a good sign...

Anakin continued to drive the attack on Dooku.... Dooku throws Obi Wan back, using the force. Anakin and Dooku move up the stairs... Alia hurried up the stairs, destroying the Two Super Battle Droids... Dooku turns towards Alia and uses the force to lift her up in the air... he turns back towards Anakin and kicks him. Obi Wan looked up at Alia and sees her choking.

Anakin hits the archway...

Dooku sends Alia flying... She tumbles to the lower level, completely unconscious.

Dooku turns towards Obi Wan and lifts him up.. and throws him down onto the lower level... hard. Obi wan was also unconscious.

Dooku spins around again and, uses the force... causing a section of the balcony to drop onto both Alia and Obi wan. Anakin jumps down, following Dooku to the main floor. They continue to fight.

"I sense great fear in you, Skywalker. you have so much hate, you have much anger... but you don't use them, why?" Dooku replied.

Anakin moved his eyes towards Alia... he quickly moved his eyes back, and noticed Dooku smiling.

Anakin regains his composure and attacks Dooku... The Dark Lord continued to spin.. to meet Anakin head on... Their fighting grew more intense.

Anakin attacks Dooku with a new ferociousness.