Chapter 7

3rd person POV

"Where is she?!" Yuichi screamed in his head. He has been looking for Erina for at least half an hour by now. Yuichi stopped for a moment to catch his breath and take a good look around. Still nothing. 

"Sh*t! I have a bad feeling about this." He cursed under his breath. He then realised a small passage way he never seen before. He decided to go look inside and walked in cautiously, step by step. He saw a shoe lying around quickly dashing to it. It looked like Erina's. "Drip, Drip, Drip." He heard. He kept on looking and saw Erina. She was lying on her side and was bloody, blood was slowly dripping from her forehead. 

He quickly dashed towards the octoling to see if she was still breathing. Thank cod she was. He quickly got his phone out to call Agency. "I found Erina! She is in a small passage way on the left near Arowana drive!" He exclaimed into his phone. 

"Nice work Agent 4. We'll be right there." Cap'n said. "Please hurry! She's injured badly!" Yuichi pleaded. "Injured you say!? Alright! We'll be as fast as we can!" Cap'n said and cut the phone. Yuichi put the phone back into his pocket and sighed deeply. He carefully touched Erina's injury. It wasn't too deep but blood was still dripping out. The hat she was wearing before was torn into pieces and was nearby her. 

"Who did this!? This was one of my favourite hats as well! DAMMIT!" Yuichi screamed in his head. He looked at Erina who was unconscious. The marker was wearing off as well. "Tch." Yuichi clicked his tongue. He carefully lifted the octoling upright and took off the hoodie that he wore and placed it around her shoulders to warm her up and the hood over her head to that the tentacles couldn't be seen. He then Proceeded to pick her up princess style. Her head rested on his chest as he walked to the entrance of the passage way. They sat down near the entrance and waited for Yuki and everyone else to arrive. 

"Who did this to you Erina. Tell me please. I need to find them. This is against the law." Yuichi silently begged resting his head on hers closing his eyes. Erina seemed to move a bit before going nudging her head into Yuichi's side. He blushed a bit then closed his eyes falling asleep.