Chapter - 25

"What are you doing here?", Diya asked as soon as she opened the door.

"Hellow , to you too my friend", Farhan said with a sarcastic smile on his face and went and sat on the couch.

"Farhan , I am getting late , so I don't have time for your stupidity. Just tell me what are you doing here at this time?", Diya asked with anger on her face while standing in front of Farhan.

"Buddy", Bhavika shouted while running towards Farhan.

"My baby , ready to go?", Farhan asked Bhavika in his baby voice.

"Take care of her and Bhavika, no troubling anyone there", Tarun said to Farhan and Bhavika simultaneously.

"Don't worry about her , she will be fine with us. You just enjoy your time with your sadu wife", Farhan said the last words looking at Diya.

Tarun just laughed at his remark , while someone else had many emotions on face.

"Can someone tell me what is happening here? Why this idiot came to our place this early in the morning and why is Bhavika going with him?",Diya asked angrily.

"Feisty much",Farhan muttered under his breadth but Diya heared him.

Diya is glaring at Farhan who is ignoring her quite efficiently.

"Diya , Farhan is taking Bhavika with him to his home for next 2 days..", Tarun tried to say but is cut by Diya in middle.

"How can he take her with him? She is going with us to Lonavala right?", Diya asked Tarun.

"No , she is staying with Farhan", Tarun replied.

"Why?", Diya asked in high pitch voice.

"Because you are going on your honeymoon dumbo and there is no need of Bhavika there", Farhan spoke before Tarun could answer.

Diya is looking with wide eyes at Farhan while Tarun facepalmed himself.

"Buddy , I don't want to go with you. I want to go with maa paa to homoin", Bhavika spoke bringing back everyone's attention.

Diya looked at Farhan with murderous glares while Tarun tried to stiffen his laugh which is ready to escape.

"Bye buddy. Before your wife murder me, I am leaving from here", Farhan said while taking Bhavika in his one arm and taking her bag in another hand and ran away from there.

"Hey , wait. Let me talk to Bhavika once ",Diya shouted but is unheared by Farhan as he ran away from there to save his life from Diya.

Tarun laughed his heart out as soon as Farhan was our of sight. As soon as he saw Diya glaring at him, he shut his mouth and composed himself.

"Come , I will help you to wind up everything. We have to leave for station in half an hour", Tarun said while walking towards his room.

Diya too started winding up her work and then went to change her clothes.

"Can we just once go and meet Bhavika? That idiot didn't even let me meet her properly", Diya said with anger in her voice for Farhan.

"Diya , we don't have time for it. We will get late and will miss our train", Tarun told her.

She just nodded her head and went with Tarun to the station.

As soon as they took there seats in the train , Diya called Farhan.

"Give your phone to Bhavika. I want to talk to her", Diya told him as soon as Farhan picked up her call.

"Bhavika , come here, hittler is calling you", Farhan said to Bhavika who is playing with her toys.