°2°

Donghyuck was eating breakfast in the dining hall in the part of the wide room where the wizards ate. As usual, Jaemin was filling his mouth with the food, but Donghyuck didn't feel like eating anymore.

He placed his spoon onto the table and took his cup of tea. Even if he slept like a baby the night before, he was tired and when he was woken up at eight by Jaemin, he just wanted to stay in bed forever.

"It's almost ten." Jaemin said and pointed at the giant clock in the shape of a golden owl that was placed just above the teachers table.

"Which means we'll get our schedule." Taeil replied from his right and sighed.

"Yeah..." Donghyuck mumbled and finished his tea.

He was sure that this year will be a mess. He didn't even want to think of what made Taeyong and Jaehyun decide something like this. What about Ten? He didn't even see him the night before and Donghyuck was curious of what happened to the vampire.

While he was thinking hard, an envelope landed on his head and Donghyuck took it. It was his schedule and he groaned when he saw that he'll have twice more classes than the year before.

Owls entered the hall and they dropped envelopes at everyone there.

"Why do I need to study the mortals history again?" He complained and looked at Jaemin who sighed. "I mean, it's useless."

"Actually it is not." A voice said and the three of them looked at Kun who took his serious look. "Humans know about our existence you idiots and they learn about us! We are obligated to do the same thing so you should stop complaining."

"Bla bla bla!!!" Yangyang groaned and stuffed his mouth with a cupcake.

"It's pointless Kun." Taeil added and got a glare from the Chinese wizard.

"If we think about it like that, yes it is pointless." Xiaojun entered the conversation. "But! They are some really interesting creatures and if we think more, the werewolves are half humans so..."

He smirked, but then his eyes widened in terror.

"What did you say?" A voice asked from behind and Jaemin chocked his hot chocolate. "That humans are some interesting creatures?"

Donghyuck managed to turn a bit to see the werewolf that heard them and he saw not one, but three of them. He recognized the guy with the reddish hair from the night before and he tried to avoid his glare.

"My mom is a human." The same werewolf, a blonde tall guy, said and placed his hands on their table. Some long claws scratched the wood and the red haired guy had to stop him from attacking Xiaojun who became small.

"They're not worth it Jeno." The third werewolf said and looked at them in disgust. "I can't believe we have to study with them."

"As if we wanted to!" Yangyang snapped and teleported himself right in front of the werewolves.

Jeno smirked. He tried to scare Yangyang, but of course, he didn't even dream of what the wizard could do if he was annoyed.

"Yangyang stop!" Donghyuck stood up and pushed the Chinese wizard away. He didn't want to assist a murder at all. "Let's just all stop okay? No one wants to have classes with each other so why don't we just mind our own businesses?"

Jeno chuckled, but in his surprise, the werewolf agreed and nodded.

"Tell your little friend to stop gossiping about us."

He made sure to bump his shoulder in Donghyuck's, but at least no one was attacked or hurt.