𝟐𝟐.

CHAPTER 22.| SUBLIME
Take my hand to your fantasy.

| SUBLIMETake my hand to your fantasy

___

Back on the Razor Crest, the shift between the duo wasn't fading anytime soon, she rarely went up to the cockpit and he tip-toed around her. It was no longer the same.

She always spent time with him, too keep him company. She would joke around for most of it. Kept the peacefulness from changing but now it was like none of that had ever happened.

Arsyn would keep herself busy with the kid, but when he didn't want to be anywhere near her she would have to go up to the cockpit and place him in his seat, the feeling of tension always came when the two were forced to be next to each other.

The assassin sat on the ground wanting to practice, she sat criss-cross trying to empty her head. This was the first time she would actually try to use her powers without it being controlled by fear and danger.

She sighed through her nose and lifted her hands focusing on the object of the journals in front of her, they started to float as her hands were covered by scarlet energy. She was so intrigued that hearing footsteps made everything fall with a clatter.

"I didn't hear you come down" She picks up the journals stacking them neatly.

"We need to talk" He came over taking a seat in front, she kept the books close to her.

"I know we've left on bad terms. I just came down to apologize for not telling you sooner. I wanted you to be safe, to finally live your life and settle down. . . I didn't do it just because you were afraid I did it because I saw the way you looked at the place, when you saw the kids." Arsyn raised her eyes, seeing him blurry

"I wanted what was best for the child. But now we're low on food and money. I didn't want any of you to suffer with that '' The Mandalorian stared seeing her almost unsure.

"Remember when you came back for me. I told you wherever you go is where I'll stay. I still mean it to this day, whether or not we disagree on things, I'll always have your back." She let the journals go

"But I'm sorry too, for acting out and just not thinking, I was wrong. . . Please don't ever use that against me" She teased making the air almost clear

"But you have to know it's not your choice, it's mine. There are reasons I do the things I do Mando, I've seen some pretty messed up shit and I don't doubt you've seen those too" She states making him agree, everyone who was trained like they were done or seen things no one should even be doing.

"The bounty hunter that Cara killed, came for both of you, we went back seeing a red symbol. The card you took from Talía, he had one" They were being hunted much more ruthlessly now.