40

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Where are we going?"

I look at Jungkook as he's focussed on driving. His hands grip the string wheel tightly making his veins pop out. I bite my bottom lip and look out the window trying not to stare at his arms for too long.

"It's a surprise didn't I say that already?" Jungkook chuckles at me while I assume he's also rolling his eyes at me.

After I got into the clothes he threw at me and he got changed back at the house, he told me to pack clothes that will last me about 2 days. He gave me a little luggage that is grey and he had his own which is black.

What ever this surprise is isn't he doing a little too much for me? He really wants to make it up to me huh?

Jungkook even brought a camera I didn't even know he owned. Since when does he do photography?

Jungkook reaches over to the radio and turns it on. The song Touch from NCT 127 starts playing and I smile knowing this song.

Turned to the window, I look up at the light blue sky with clouds forming shapes alike from each other. It reminds me of white cotton candy just floating in the sky above us.

It seems so peaceful outside and I'm shocked. I'm surprised there are no fires that have started or no fights or any violence on the streets.

"You're cute."

My head quickly turns to Jungkook red-faced at his comment. The fact that he was looking at me while I was distracted with the outside gives me butterflies.

I can see his lips turn into a smirk probably because he knows his words had an affect on me.

I hold in a smile as I look towards the road. I sing along to another song that's playing while I close my eyes. Love Shot by EXO is playing. Feeling the rhythm and the lyrics as I sing gets me carried away in it.

As I sing, I can see the airport coming into view. Behind it an airplane barely lifts off and into the sky. I get nervous seeing it fly so high. What if it crashes? What if something goes wrong?

I jump as I feel Jungkook put his hand on my left thigh. I gulp as I look at him and he makes eye contact with me.

"I can ever get tired of your singing voice and Jimin you'll be fine I'm going to be with you the whole time." He smiles at me reassuringly and I give him a smile back. I place my hand softly over his and I relax a bit.

As we get closer to the airport I tell myself more and more that we are going to be okay.

***

"Jimin we're almost going on come on." I rub my eyes tiredly and look up at Jungkook. He's standing above me as I'm sitting in one of the waiting chairs next to our plane section.

When we were getting our tickets at the front of the airport earlier, I found out we were going to Japan. I asked Jungkook for what reason but he always says it's a surprise. I'm impatient, though, and I want to know so bad.

Jungkook chuckles at my tired actions and so he pats my head making me blush. I push his hand away clearly embarrassed.

Jungkook helps me get up so I can get my luggage next to my feet. We decided to have our luggages a carry on due to their small size which makes me feel good because I would get worried if something happened to it and I wouldn't know.

"Everyone's lining up come on come on." He grabs my wrist full of excitement and drags me towards the line near the entrance leading to the plane. I almost trip at my clumsiness.