Would You?

Delfy's POV

" Would you ever take a bullet for someone you love?" I asked Blaine as we sat at the table, eating dinner. Archie was too depressed to eat with us so I put the plate outside his room, he would hopefully go out and get it when he gets hungry. " It depends," He answers while taking a sip of his water, which weirdly had a white-ish color to it. " Depends on what?"

" If they'll take a bullet for me too," He looks at me straight in the eyes and his lips twitch a little, " would you?"

I shift uncomfortably and look down at my plate, " I would."

| N e x t M o r n i n g |

I change into black skinny jeans and a white v-neck. I wrap a red flannel around my waist and shrug on my leather jacket. I slip on my black combat boots and put my wet hair into a messy side braid. I grab my phone and go downstairs. Since we couldn't go yesterday, Blaine and I are going to my old pack today, along with Casper and Archie.

The best trackers and fighters in the pack are going to Riversaw, they're going to try to get Leslie back. When we come back home, Blaine and Casper will join them.

I walked into the kitchen. Pigface was already up, and surprisingly was already eating breakfast. " I didn't know you could cook..." I say as I take a seat next to him and steal a piece of bacon from his plate. He growls and glares playfully at me, " that's my bacon, yours is in the oven."

I let out a chuckle and walk over to the stove, bending down and taking out the plate of breakfast.

Poor Jessie....

I walk back and take my seat again.

" My...mom...taught me how to cook when I was younger." He mumbles, referring to my statement earlier. I nod my head and take my first bite of pancake, I chew it slowly and my eyes widen in shock. " Holy shit that's good!" I moan and go in for another bite.

" You know, my cooking is not the only thing that can make you moan." He smirks and puts his hand on my thigh, slowly rubbing them. Tingles run up my spine and it takes every inch of me to not jump him right there. I try to ignore him but his hands get closer to my *cough*.

He starts rubbing me. My legs turn to jello as he works his magic. I moan slightly, but then realize what was happening and try to move away but my wolf was now aroused and took full control.

I crashed my lips on his and jumped into his lap, straddling him. I grind my hips on his as we passionately kiss. Then the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs makes us stop. I get off of Blaine faster than the speed of light and go back to eating breakfast like nothing happened between us.

Blaine smirks to himself, as if he just accomplished something huge. Pig.

Casper walks into the kitchen looking like a mess.

" When did you get here?" Blaine asked him. " A couple minutes ago, I thought you guys were still upstairs. Archie is ready and waiting for you guys, hurry up."

Poor Casper just wanted to find his mate...

I threw my plate into the dishwasher and followed Casper and Blaine outside. The familiar black Range Rover was parked in front of the house. I hopped into the back seat with Archie while Casper sat in the passenger seat, talking some things through with Blaine.

I texted Ruby excitedly.

Me: Guess who's coming!?!
Ruby: idk, is it maybe u!?! Ur dad told me, u r so catching me up!
Me: kk, g2g c u there