♡17; late night convos♡

Me and Jungkook were now walking towards the ferris wheel. We had just got a candy floss and we were now eating it.

We only bought one because Jungkook said he wasn't hungry yet he can't stop steeling bits of my candy floss.

"Yah! Get your own" I say as Jungkook grabs another piece of my candy floss.

"Nope" he says popping the p as he pouts cutely towards me.

We arrive at the ferris wheel and get in one of the carts.

The cart was very small which made it kind of squishy so we are very close to each other right now.

Jungkook grabs my candy floss again taking another bight and he hands it back "jeez why didn't you get your own" I giggle.

"Cause I wasn't hungry at the time" he chuckles and I bite the last piece of candy floss off the stick.

We are now at the top of the ferris wheel as we look outside at the view.

"Let's make a picture" Jungkook suggests.

"Good idea" I reply and get out my phone to make a picture of the view.

Jungkook grabs my phone as he chuckles "not of the view silly, of us" he smiles.

He snakes his arm around my shoulder and turns the camera towards us and we both smile. And then we make another silly one after that of both of us sticking out our tongues.

Jungkook and I look at the pictures "I like this one" Jungkook says smiling referring to the first picture we took.

He then goes to settings on my phone "what are you doing?" I ask confused.

"Changing your backgrounds" he says and he changed my lock screen to to the first cute picture we made and he also changes my home screen to the picture of us acting silly.

He takes his arm off around my shoulder "we're here" he says in a disappointed tone.

——
We just arrived home and it's midnight.

I make my way towards my room and see Minji lying on the bed on her phone giggling.

"Whats so funny?" I ask.

"Yoongi, he's such a goof ball" she says with another giggle as she pays her attention back to her phone.

I put on my pyjamas and brush my teeth and I lay down on the bed next to hers.

I shut my eyes as I try to sleep, but I couldn't the bright light of her phone and her giggling was not allowing me to fall asleep.

But I didn't want to ruin her moment with the boy she likes. Well I mean it was her bias before the trip so I'm almost certain she's crushing on him.

So I get up and leave the room without her noticing. I make my way towards the living room and I drop down on the sofa feeling tired.

"Why aren't you in your own bedroom?" Says Taehyung startling me. I didn't know he was also in the room.

"Minji is making too much noise giggling at her phone" I reply to the boy as I look towards him sitting on the armchair opposite me.

"Why aren't you in your own room?" I ask.

Taehyung's POV

"Why aren't you in your own room" y/n asks me.

"Not tired" I reply.

But in reality that wasn't why. I just didn't want to stay in the same room as Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook was talking about all of the events that happened this evening with y/n.

And once he showed us the selfies they made it got too much for me and I just left.

Y/n's POV

"Not tired" he replies.

We just sat there in silence for about twenty seconds and since I was part of the fandom I had some things I wanted to know so I decided to ask them.

"What do you like your fans to call you?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" "Well what do you like to be called because inside the fandom people call you lots of different things 'V' 'Tae' 'Taehyung' 'Taetae' 'gucci boy' 'gucci prince' Tata' 'Taehyungie' 'Bubble Tae' I can go on all day if you'd want me to" I say.

"I'd like to see you try" he laughs.

"Okay I will Singularitae"  we both laugh.

"'Boy with the cute boxy smile' 'Blurry selca guy' 'oppa' some are also a bit inappropriate like 'daddy' or 'senpai'" I say feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Okay okay you can stop now" he chuckles as he notices that I'm getting uncomfortable.

"But seriously what do you like your fans to call you?" I ask.

"V" he replies "because V stands for Victory" he adds as he laughs with his boxy grin which was cute as fuck making me melt.

"But you can call me daddy" he winks jokingly towards me.

"In your dreams Taehyung" I laugh.

"What about the fanfictions, have you read them?" I ask.

"No? We have fanfics?" He asks.

"Y-yes all of you do" I reply shyly, feeling like I just exposed the hole fandom.

"Can I read one?" He asks.

I nod and open wattpad on my phone and I go to the fanfic section and filter it so you could only see the BTS fanfictions.

He gets up and comes to sit down next to me. And he looks with me on my phone.

"What type of fanfic do you want to read?" I ask.

"I don't know what types there are so I'll just read the first one" he chuckles.

I click on the first story which is a Taehyung x reader one and I pass my phone to him and I read along with him.

He was reading it for about half an hour chuckling and laughing about the cliche romance story about himself.

"I need to show Jimin hyung this app with all these fanfictions he would love this" Taehyung says excitedly making me giggle.

I continue with my questions "Do you guys call each other by your real names or stage names?" I ask.

"Real names when we are at home and alone" he replies. "Makes sense."

Me and Taehyung were talking about just about everything for the whole night long. We didn't even realize the time until the sunlight started peeking through the curtains.

"Oh shit we stayed up all night" Tae says scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah we better go to sleep" I laugh.

I get up and sit on the other side of the sofa and lean on the edge and Taehyung stays on the opposite end.

The sofa was very big so we weren't bothering each other.

——
A/n:

Are you guys going to the BTS concert?

I might be going because our holiday to china is probably going to get canceled because of the corona virus...
So I might be going with my mum to the BTS concert if we can get our hands on tickets haha.

I live in the Netherlands but I'm going to  Twickenham instead because I want to go to England :))