Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter17]

:)

*

(Chapter 17)

Conner’s POV

The whole plane ride, Disarray was mostly sleeping. I had to give her, her pain killers. I hated seeing her in pain. It was horrible. I looked at her and I started to think. Why did she have to be the one getting hurt? It was because she was beautiful and every guy would like to be with her and some with force. Her beauty got her in danger. That isn’t good. I wouldn’t let her be alone anymore. I have this strong protectiveness feeling for her. 

Seeing her all bruised up and that cut under her chin, just brought me anger again. She’s going to be alone all day while I’m at school. Then I just got a call that I got hired at Hot Topic and I’ll start in 3 days for the part time shift. I really wanted to quit to stay with Disarray, but I have something in my mind and I want to buy it. I need to start saving up..

But it will only be 5-10, so I could spend some time with Disarray after school. I already don’t want to leave her.

*

When Francis got to the airport and picked us up in the limo, he looked at Disarray with shock and asked what happened to her. Disarray didn’t answer him because she said it was personal. He frowned, but didn’t say anything. 

When we got to the house, we both felt so much better.

“I’m so glad we’re here, I didn’t want to be in New York anymore and I missed your food,” Disarray said while I carried her upstairs. I noticed she had two fingers in my hair and she was twirling them. I couldn’t help, but laugh.

I laid her on her bed and sat next to her. She had a frown on her face.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Uhm.. the cast. The doctor said I could maybe take it off sooner because it wasn’t that bad of an injury..,” she said. 

“Okay, we’ll go see the doctor tomorrow. Well, you need to sleep and I’m going to sleep. I need to get to school and I’ll bring you all your homework,” I said and grinned. She pouted her lips. I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. I pulled beck, but she put her hands on my head and crushed her lips to mine. 

“Disarray, you need you rest,” I said; breathing hard.

“I’m not tired,” she said against my lips. I bite my lip. I don’t like her....

“I missed you, Conner,” she said and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around her and hid my face in his blonde hair. 

“I don’t know what it is, but I don’t like going to places without you anymore. I guess I’ve gotten use to you,” she said and I felt her smile against my neck. I l smiled.