Chapter 17: Back To Own Track

A/N: This is the new season of 'Falling Ing Love With My Step-Brother'. Like I've said before, I have lots of plans for this story so you better wait for it! That's all. Thanks! XxXxX

**********

Chapter 17
Gloss Kaiser Schlund
Back To Own Track

I'm starting to forget what Noah did to me that day. I shut myself to him. It's been three months since the day we talked about quitting whatever we had. I've managed to stay quiet and ignore him for the rest of the months. The only time we talked was when we shared Christmas holiday and new year. We had to be casual whenever we're around Richard and Mom. Mom has noticed, but she didn't push me and keeps her mouth shut tight.

There are new guys at school. Two of them. One is Derek Reid and the other one is Beau St. Clair. One russian and one parisian. They are both gays. Derek is hitting with Ashton and Beau is hitting on me. Kaila, being the fangirl she is, would always squeal like a little girl. Ashton has, or we think so, forgotten John and it seems he's over him. John did talk to him and asked for his forgiveness. Ashton said yes. Since that day, they've never talked again. We're at Kaila's new car, driving to school. Beau and Derek are on the backseat.

"Yeah, so what? I'm still a rockstar! I've got my rockmoves, and I don't need you," we all yell at the music, joining Pink's powerful voice.

Since the day Noah decided to quit things with us, I've been listening to Pink's 'So What'. And Taylor Swift. Noah changed me in a way I didn't know. Richard and Mom know I'm gay. I broke the news to them. They accepted me for who I really am. Part of me has changed. Another part of me hasn't.

Ashton is at school. He said he'd meet us there. Derek is thrilled to see Ashton. Kaila said that they'd make a great couple. Ashton said he's not ready for a relationship, but then he'd blush furiously when Derek's flirting with him. Derek told us the truth, that he likes Ashton very much. So he'd wait for him.

Beau and I are just a fling. Beau is bigger and taller than me. He has a brown thin hair that always shine, like he's part of a shampoo commercial. He has a chiseled jawline, pointy nose, chestnut eyes that always sparkle whenever the sun, or any light hits it. He is bulkier than me, because he's always at gym, doing lifts and other gym-y things. His thick french accent compliments his whole features. Sometimes, he uses his mother language to flirt with me, and it's so beautiful and alluring I find myself always listening to him.

"God, I'm so excited to see my Ashton today!" Derek says, his thick Russian accent evident in his voice. Derek's from Russia. His mother is a Russian and his dad is American. He lived with his mother. Derek said he doesn't know who his father is. It's a mystery to him.

"You don't say," Kaila teases as she rolls her eyes at Derek. Derek just scoffs at her and goes back to talking about Ashton and his 'beauty'.

Beau remains silent, looking at me through the front mirror, his brown eyes boring into my green eyes. A slow smile creeps up onto his lips as he sees me looking back at him. We just look at each other's eyes, smiling like we're some teenager stuck in love. Kaila sees us and squeals. We arrive at the school in 5 minutes. When we reach the parking lot, Ashton is waiting for us, and when he sees us, he immediately waves at us. Derek gets out of the car faster than the roadrunner's speed and runs into Ashton, knocking the breath out of him as he gives him a bone crushing hug.

Out of the blue, Beau takes my hand and whispers an 'I like you' in his mother language. My cheeks feel hot all of a sudden as Beau's breath fans the left side of my face. He drapes an arm over my shoulder and we enter at school. Kaila, being the drama queen she is, scoffs at us and says she's going to find a boyfriend and introduce him to us. We pass by Noah and he eyes Beau and rolls his eyes at him.