Extra 0.4

Happy family part II

I knew it.

I should have let him wore a freaking condom!

F*cking hell!

It freaking hurts! That's the only word I can say in my head. It just hurt, all over my body.

I felt like I was in hell again.

"This! This is...your f-fault!" I screeched at him as I welcomed another wave of pain.

"I'm sorry, it'll never happen again!" He whispered into my ear like a lover would but instead, it sound like another lie from him.

Fury swelled up in my chest and I out my hands in his head and took a handful of his hair from my grabbing.

"This is all your fault! Huhuhu! I don't want....I don't want to give birth again!"

With my words, another set of pain crash on my body. My lower body felt like it was doused in lava and my breathing got heavier and heavier until I could t stand it and screamed again.

"That's right! Scream again! I can see the head!"

How many times have I heard that? I wanted to retort those words but I can't. My body hurts so much I felt like fainting.

"Push! You need to push your ladyship!"

F*ck my life!

...

The twins welcomed their new sibling with great enthusiasm. She was well love by everyone and is especially a daddy's girl, well, all of my children love their father more.

I couldn't help but pout at that thought. I'm the one who pushed them with full force and now, they all seem to like their dad more than me!

I was reading a book when a tiny hand peek through the book. It was my daughter, Rui Leonette Castellion, two and a half years old.

She looks like her father more and I can't help but praise my husband's amazing genes.

"What us it my little cutie munchkin?"

"Mama! Where's papa?"

Oh, their papa again.

"Hmph! I don't know! Don't ask me!" I will in the corner as my daughter showed her most pitiful and adorable face to me.

But who am I? I'm the master of acting pitiful!

She was about to ran off in the garden when she saw her father.

"Papa! Mama bullied me!"

This child, oho! She sure is my daughter.

A shameless one at that.

"Did mama bully you?" Alec asked with a gentle voice. Carrying our daughter in one hand, he strode towards me and kissed my cheek.

I continue to sulk in the corner as he pepper me with kisses. Don't you think I'll forgive you with just kisses.

"Hmph! Still not enough! I want you to-"

"You want another child again?" With a devilish smile, my cheeks turned beet red.

"Shameless! I want you to pamper me more!"  I shouted at him as I ignore his chuckles from the back.

And that night, he really did pamper me that made my waist so sore the next day.

...

"Did you look at that woman!" I ask with a glare.

We were at the first birthday party of the second prince which is Luci's and the crown prince son.

"I did not" Alec answered simply which further aggravate me.

"You did!" I insisted which he just returned with a smile.

"Did you have your red day today?"

With his words, I flushed beet red. He was right, I'm acting like this because I'm pms-ing.

I need someone to vent my anger on.

"Where are you going?" I asked him with a furrowed brow.

Is he going to leave me here?

"I'll talk to the crown prince" he said and went up towards their way.

This man! Fine! Go with your best friend!

I took a seat and munched on a dessert. I was still irritated with him when he arrive and lowered his body down.

I pretend to not notice and was surprised when he took my heels off and replaced it with a soft and comfortable flats.

"This..." I trailed off.

"Let's go home, I already informed the crown prince" he smiled and held my hand.

I was brought by him in the carriage, my mind still in a daze after his words. So he didn't left me, he just went to the crown prince to say this.

This man!

How romantic could he be!

"I love you" looking up at him with my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too"

Sweet! Too sweet!

***
Hi! I wasn't supposed to update today because I felt tired from handling the kids earlier, but figured out that you'll be waiting for the update.

So I hope you don't mind this chapter, hahaha.

It did go well, but it's a little tiring and my voice is sore. I need to report tomorrow though so yep, ahh!

Anyways, thank you people!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!