part 1

NIKKI'S POV

I woke up to a peace full Sunday morning. I heard no noise then I remembered that I am in university now, that is when I got a call. It was from my mom

Mom:"Hi Nikki, sweetheart"

Me: "hey mom"

Mom:I just got back from taking BRI to the hospital"

I knew BRI hatted the hospital.

Me":So how did it go

then I heard a loud yell over the phone, I HATE THE DOCTOR.

Mom: Oh we have to go

Me:OK bye

HAHA HAHA that what you get for being a bratty sis I said but in my head. I went back  lying down on my bed then my phone vibrated it was Chloe asking if I wanted to go to the mall together. Sure I replied. I don't get to see my friend much. Brandon, Mackenzie and I are the only one's who go to this university then I took a shower, brushed my teeth, wore my crossed tee, bleached colors pants with converse then I headed out to the mall.

I saw Chloe there by her self. Where is zoey I asked. She said she had horse ridding practice today. We got really cut clothes from 4ever 21, Victoria secret and we went to a pet store. After that we said good by to each other and headed home. I went to bed earlier than I usually do I thought about how I am gonna survive another day of school but I was happy cause Brandon will be there.

BRANDON'S POV

I woke up to very calm morning. I ate breakfast then I got a call from Theo asking if I wanted to go get a new video game with him. I said sure. I got ready to go then headed out. When we got the game i saw Chloe and Nikki there too. Nikki looked really cute. I kept staring at her, that was when Theo said "dude get a grip man you have to ask her out sooner or later. Theo was right I have to ask Nikki out. I got back to my dorm room and thought about Wat Theo said and he was right.