Pancakes over Bad Decisions.

Chapter 5

Edited

_________________________________________

Kim Taehyung was a man of his word.

If he was gonna fuck up someone, he definitely would.

And this time-

Ohhhhhh yeah, you got it right uh huh.

Taehyung scrunched deeper into his hoodie, pulling it down to cover his face. If it wasnt for Yoongi stating the obvious fact of the blond looking like a suspicious bitch with a mask and a pair of shades on.... Taehyung was damn sure he would have worn them in the diner.

"....Oh and Ohmygod. Like really? A man?! Why a man out of all reasons?!" A girl with caramel dyed hair ranted with a whiny tone.

"Calm down Ri, what if he was handsome and Jungkook really loved h-"

"Don't." A brunette snarled at the raven haired girl who seemed a little nice. "Don't you dare say Jungkook is gay. Jungkook is like super kawaii but that doesn't mean he is gay."

The raventte puffed out air and slumped into her seat.

"I mean who knows-" another one piped up "I mean... not gonna lie but JK hitting it the other way sounds soooooooo hot to me. Like ugh- he's already hot enough with all those hip thrust compilations but imagine him dominating a man... gosh I'm getting goosebumps." A shoulder-length haired girl said dreamily and Taehyung visibly cringed, gripping the fork in his hand.

"Shut it Chae! Jungkook isn't gay... He wouldnt be into a man like what the hell?" The brunette cut through the giggly conversation.

"Or maybe you're just jealous... god! Will you stop being so serious for a sec?" The latter replied, rolling her eyes.

Okay. Taehyung was in a tight spot.

All the talk of 'I'll see you in court' went sliding down the hill when he woke up to him- well not exactly him since they didnt mention his name or face- anyway, him being featured on the headlines of the daily newspaper from the day before.

Yep. How worse could it have been.

Taehyung was already having a sour evening when he found out that he was  fired from his job, while he was on his way home after picking up Yeontan from the vet.

And like he, himself says...

Good choices and Kim Taehyung were never really on the same lane and to cope up with his sanity, the blond decided that he would treat himself with some shopping.

For Taehyung, the shopping therapy did help... until the coconut headass who apparently turned out to be the nation's heartthrob... hit his car. Okay- big deal to be on a newspaper?- probably? Nahhhh...

It wasn't really a big deal but everything seemed like a huge deal at the moment.

Taehyung swore that if he would catch the raventte's face again he wouldnt hesitate to throw a punch at him for dragging him in this mess.

Popularity was cool for Taehyung. The man loved to be praised and worshipped with compliments, but to be popular from somebody else's light? God- that was a no.

And to be popular from a false dating scandal?

A whole N O.

Taehyung knew his boundaries of right and wrong... and with the way all those dumbass journalists had carved in the story, portraying him as the 'the mystery man' was a new definition of okay-what-the-fuck?????