Natalie✨

"We can start on—" I began but was cut right off by angry Isaiah.

"What the fuck do you want? You think you can just bust in here and start controlling everything. Do you honestly know who the fuck I am? Because if you did peasant then you would do us all a favor and get the hell out." He said furiously.

So much for the parent talk.

I cleared my throat and looked at him. My heart was beating rapidly because I was afraid. Because I know what he can do. But at the end of the day he cannot disrespect me.

"Alright so what your not about to do is keep disrespecting me and talking to me like I'm so piece of trash. I don't want to be here as much as you don't want me here. I don't want to be around you or to even look at your for a single second of a day because your so ignorant, disrespectful as hell, childish as shit, and a selfish piece of shit.

I am only here to help you and make sure you passed all your classes and if you can't accept that then that's all on you. I mean I could just go and let you be, but your parents was the one who called me up to help you out. So maybe next time you should get your details straight before assuming that I was willingly to help your ass out. Because I was not.

I have too many things on my plate that now I have to make space just for you because at the end of the day you need me. So I will just let your attitude slide for the one time, but next time I won't think two about our conversation." I said quoting his words.

He looked at me stunned and confused to what just happened,but it'll marinate soon. I grabbed my bags and headed out the door upstairs to see Mrs. Olivia in the kitchen at the bar.

"Oh wow it's 5:30 already?" She said looking at her watch.

"Oh no it's still 4:20. Um I was thinking that it would be better if we start Isaiah's tutoring tomorrow because—" I looked over to see Isaiah coming out the corner from the room.

"I forgot I had practice at 4:30 today. Coach just sent a text." He said looking at his mother as she looked at him then me.

"Ok. Well here's your check."

"Olivia we didn't get a chance to study."

"I know it's ok. I have plenty of money. Plus we used your time so here take it." She said as he gave me the money.

"Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your day." I said as I walked away to the door.

Oh Jesus I hope this does not happen again.

I got in my car and drove off and went home. I got dress for work after taking a shower. I checked myself in the mirror to see how I looked for work and left.

————
"Alright Mr. Jimmy here's your cream pie. Enjoy." I said as I placed the pie down on the table with a warm smile.

"Thanks Natalie your the best." He said as he handed me $20 for a tip and ate.

"Thank you sir." I said as I headed to the bar.

"Hey Nat can you get table 6 for me I have to run to the bathroom?" Kristen said as she walked away.

"Sure."

I began walking over towards the table to see a group of boys talking as I walked up.

As I walked closer I could see no the other than the devil himself. I took a breath before walking towards them.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" I whispered harshly towards Isaiah.

"What you talkin' bout?" He said with a lil smirk looking at me.

"Coming to my job. You have no right to be following me."

"Peasant I wasn't following you. I didn't even know that you worked here. But now that I do I could make your day a living hell. Or you could nicely get papa a big piece of cheese cake." He said with an evil smile.

Lord only knows how bad I wanted to slap him and that smirk but I chose otherwise. I went to the back to get the cake. As I cut a piece off I couldn't help but look at the stomach ache liquid medicine. And a smirked appeared on my face.

I know I could get in trouble for this if anyone ever finds out about what I'm bout to do but at this moment I could careless. I placed a small piece of cake on the white plate and got a spoon and spread the liquid medicine all over the cake before adding more icing on the cake.

A smirk was placed on my facing as u headed out to the diner where he was along with his girlfriend as well.

"Ugh took you long enough. Thanks babe." Lillian said as she kissed Isaiah on the cheek.

I saw as she took a bite of the cake and enjoyed every bit of it.

"Oh my god baby this is so good. You wanna try." She moaned as she ate it hungrily.

"I'm good." He said which made me feel a little upset but much better that I gave it to Lillian.

"Is there anything else you guys would like?" I asked being as polite as I can.

"No we're fine." He said as he gave me $30.

"Enjoy." I said with a smirk as I turned around.

Now today is a good day.