Chapter 10- Rewritten

Sang's P.O.V.

I wake up to Taylor shaking me. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty."

I look around in confusion. "How'd I get here?"

        "The hot doctor dropped you off," she grins. "With two hot friends. You've become like a magnet to them recently."

      I groan and let my head fall back on my pillow. I'm not doing this again.

        "Okay, I won't start because you need to get up or you'll be late for work," she says.

I sit straight back up. "Shit, I slept that long?"

"That you did," she laughs. "I'll leave you to it."

"Before you go, can you do a couple things for me?," I ask.

"Of course," she nods.

"Alright, I need a new phone. I lost it in the fight somewhere last night. And I need you to text Rick. I lost my Magnum in the fight last night, too."

I grab the last wad of cash out of my wallet. Good thing I'm working tonight and tomorrow night.

"On it," she says. "I'll stop by the bar as soon as I get them. I don't love the idea of you being without either of those with what's going on."

I don't either. "Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver."

"I know," she grins before leaving the room.

I get up and take a shower before getting ready. I dress in all black. Jami doesn't necessarily have a dress code but black is pretty much all that's in my closet. It's easier to hide any spills or blood for that matter.

         I grab my keys and head downstairs. After locking up the house, I get in my car and drive off. Not even a minute into my drive, my radio does the same thing it did the other night and turns on by itself.

"See you soon..."

I'm close to ripping the damn radio out myself, but instead I turn it off immediately before it can continue.

My car suddenly won't accelerate when I press on the gas, so I quickly pull over and then it shuts off completely. I take the keys out before trying to start it again and I get nothing.

Shit.

I know nothing about cars, considering it's been the least of my concerns, but I know this is probably going to be expensive.

And of course, this is when I don't have my phone on me. I'll just have to walk the rest of the way to Jack's and worry about my car later.

I lock the car and I start to walk when I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Time to pick up the pace.

      I don't get far before a demon materializes before me. A demon that I know I've sent back to Hell before. One of my first actually.

"Once just wasn't enough?," I ask. "You really wanted me to kick your ass twice?"

"You shouldn't be so cocky," the demon grins. "You don't have your friend to save your ass this time."

         To be fair, Henry did have to save my ass back then. But I've only gotten better. "I don't need anybody to save me this time."

I take my knife out before he charges at me first, which I easily avoid.

We circle each other for a moment before I move forward and slash at the demon. I slice through from his stomach to his chest. But it's not enough to kill him.