Help.

(aha... I am so tired today. However, I made an effort to update. There is a lot of colorful language ahead, so keep that in mind.)

---Nightmare's Pov---

"What the actual fuck." Red hissed as I turned away from my chess board to scowl at him. I didn't tolerate that language. "You already tortured me physically? Now you're telling me that you almost managed to rape (Y/n)?!"

"She didn't ask me to stop." I casually corrected, causing the skeleton to deadpan. 

"That kid is like my little sister!  We're like family!" He once again yelled, causing me to sigh in irritation before giving him my full attention.

"She has no family. I am the only one that she will ever need."

"Oh yeah, continue on with your fucking bullshit." He said, waving a hand to display his sarcasm further. "How can you even say that, anyway? Have you even taken the time to meet her family and say something like... oh I don't know?"

"Hey, I'm Nightmare. I'm your kid's fucking stalker. I'm going to rape her in her dreams and never let her leave me because I'm an obsessive freak."

I hummed thoughtfully towards his bold statement. "Actually, I killed her parents."

A look of disgust crossed Red's fact as I chuckled darkly before continuing. "And trust me, I took the time to properly greet them."

"You fucking psychopath." He breathed as I turned around to return to my chess game. I took the queen out of my hoodie pocket, rubbing my phalanges over it gently as I tried to find a place to put it. I could remember finding her parents for the first time... the scene that I created was probably the most disturbing kill that I ever made.

"Oh don't worry. I'm sure that in the end, I left with their blessings... and their lives." Obviously (Y/n) never opened up to Red who managed to view himself as family. Had she done so, he'd know that her parents deserved every second of the torture that I gave to them. "Do you know what happens when a pawn reaches the opposite end of the chess board?"

"What, how the hell should I know?" He scoffed, causing me to put the queen down in the place of the pawn. Approaching Red, I moved one of my appendages to break several of his fingers, causing him to yell out in pain. I was tired of his foul language. He used it too much...

"It can be exchanged for a Queen."

Before he could say anything else, I vanished from the throne room. Since we would be... relocating Red soon, I made sure to clean up his bloody mess... heh. It was honestly a nightmare since it was everywhere.

Moving down the halls of my castle, I was quick to locate Error and call him to my side. The glitchy skeleton had an unusual smile that showed his uncertainty. I guess that he wasn't expecting Red's scream to turn into some kind of lullaby every night. Actually, all of my pawns seemed on edge while in my presence. As if I would snap at any moment. "NiGHtMARE."

"Error, I need you to get ready for our next move." I stated while gesturing in the direction of the throne room. He soon responded with a curt nod before heading off in that direction. My next course of action was to deal with Horror.

Moving towards the kitchen where I knew that he'd be, I wasn't surprised to find the table covered in... well, I actually wasn't entirely sure. "Horror."

The skeleton paused with his cleaver high above his head, ready to cut down into some kind of pink flesh in front of him. Quickly he brought the blade down upon the strange meat, tearing into the table under it. The wood from the table made a sound after being stabbed by him, but he didn't seem fazed in the slightest. Instead, his boney fingers tapped against the surface of the counter. "I have Killer working with Error. Cross is somewhat absent while Dust is making a few preparations..."