♡18; Twitter post♡

I wake up at the sudden loud noises of excited people shouting. I open my eyes and grab my phone from my pocket.

It said 14:00 in the afternoon. What the fuck. We slept for long.

I glance towards Taehyung on the opposite side of the sofa, hes peacefully still sleeping.

I can still hear the others talking excitedly but I decide not to listen and I go on my phone instead.

I open twitter to see a lot of notifications and tags. I go to the picture I'm tagged in to see the picture of me and Jungkook in the Ferris Wheel.

Why on earth would he put this on the @bts_twt official acount?

I went to the comments and read them. 'She's so cute' 'uwuuwuw you found a pretty girl' 'isn't that the golden ticket winner?' and another comment catches my eye 'omg Jungkook-ah your girlfriend is so pretty'

After reading that comment my cheeks went red from blushing so hard and I screenshotted the comment so I could keep it.

I wish I was his girlfriend.

I scrolled further into the comments 'who is this bitch who stole my future husband Jungkook from me' jeez what a bitch.

Well atleast most of the comments are positive and really sweet, I honestly love army so much more now. The girls who posted the mean comments aren't real army anyway so I shouldn't let it get to me.

I hear more people excitedly talking but I still couldn't make out what they were saying. So I decide to get up and go to them and leave Tae here to peacefully sleep here on the sofa.

I walk towards all the noise and open the door and everyone turns round and faces me and goes completely silent.

"Okay two questions,
Jungkook, why did you post that pic of us on twitter? And why the hell are you guys so noisy?" I ask.

"I posted it because I wanted to" Jungkook say mischievously showing a grin on that perfect face of his and all the other members laugh.

"What's so funny?" I pout making the others laugh even harder.

"Okay fine leave it and now for my second question why are you guys so hyper?" I ask and they all look at each other suspiciously.

I feel two arms snake around my waist and a head lean on my shoulder. I instantly knew it was Jungkook. I could never forget how perfect he smells.

I never noticed him move up behind me "nothing for you to worry about baby" Jungkook replies in a whisper and I can feel his breath on my ear making my ears and face go red from embarrassment and blushing.

Everyone started giggling and chuckling at my reaction. I push Jungkook away from me and walk closer to the others "why are you guys teasing me" I pout.

"No reason" Minji giggles.

"Fine! I'm going back to Tae" I say.

"No stay" " No don't" "stay here" I hear three different voices say at once, okay these guys are acting weird now.

Jungkook's POV

"No stay" "No don't" "stay here" I hear three of the others say.

Jeez these guys are making it too obvious.

<Flashback one hour ago>

"Guys, I need to tell you something" I say shyly but clear enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone turned quiet and looked at me, except for Tae and y/n 'cause they were still sleeping.

"I-I think I like y/n" I confess.

"I knew it!!!" Minji says really loud and excitedly.

Everyone looked very suprised at my confession because I don't easily express my feelings but this time I did.

"But I kind of have a problem" I add.

"Tell us" Namjoon says reassuringly making me feel a tiny bit more confident in this situation.

"T-Tae hyung also like y/n and.... and I-I'm scared he's going to take her from me" I say with a shaky voice looking up to see mixed reactions.

Some of them looked happy that I was confessing my feelings to them but the others seemed concerned because of Tae.

"I really like her and it's not just a normal crush, and I just don't know what to do. Because from the moment I met her I already started crushing on her she's so perfect" I look sad towards the floor "sh-she's too.... too perfect for me" I say quietly but loud enough for the rest of the people to hear.

"Yah! Don't say that!" Minji says looking straight at me "remember you are her bias, she said so herself of course she thinks you're amazing" she adds trying to make me feel better.

"But... but what if she liked the me on camera and not the real me."

"Nonsense! Since I've got to know you guys I've found out that you don't put up a show on camera and you are still the same people in real life. Jungkook you have nothing to worry about" Minji says making me smile a little.

And after that we just talked about lots of ideas of how I could make y/n mine.

I even uploaded a picture to twitter of us together to see how the fans would react, well that's what I told my hyungs...

It might have also have been to make Tae a tiny bit jealous.