7

Chapter Seven| Eden

I stare at Theo with wide eyes and gulp. He's looking at me so intensely and it's making me feel things down there, that I probably shouldn't be feeling. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer to his chest.

"Please." He leans forward, his head moving closer to mine.

"I-okay." I blurt out and then he smashes his lips against mine.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach and Theo leans closer, moving his lips against mine. To say I'm shocked would be an understatement because he is kissing me like he's done this before.

I pause and then pull away, he whines and tries to kiss me again, so I lean further back. Theodore opens his eyes and pouts.

"That is not your first kiss." I reach up and touch my swollen lips with my fingers. I can still feel the butterflies in my stomach as he looks at me.

"First kiss." He nods. "Again." I squeal when he flips me onto my back and lays in between my legs. He kisses my lips again, and I feel my body heat up when a moan escapes my lips. "I like doing this to you." He mumbles against my lips and then buries his face in the crook of my neck.

I look up at the ceiling in shock. Theodore starts to leave featherlight kisses on my shoulder and I feel the goosebumps start to rise. I take a deep breath and decide to wrap my arms around his back.

Theo releases a content sigh and claims my lips again. I can't help but smile at how affectionate he is being, I can feel the goosebumps on his skin as I run my hands up and down his defined back.

"Small?" He pulls his head away from my neck and looks down at me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Mmm."

"If something bad happens, please don't leave me." Then he buries his face back into my neck and leaves me furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

What does he mean by that?

"I need to get up now." I mumble and he whines but lifts his large body off of mine. "I'm meeting up with Lia for some lunch today. Will you be okay on your own?" His head whips to mine and a deep frown is set on his gorgeous face.

"Alone?" He looks down at his hands on his lap.

"Only for a couple hours, you'll be fine Theo." I confidently crawl onto his lap and hold his face in my hands. "When I get back, we can cuddle for however long you want."

"Okay." He whispers and smiles, jumping off his lap. I go and get ready, seeing that it is now one in the afternoon. I giggle when I walk down the stairs and see Theo sulking around the place.

He looks up at me and his eyes widen when he sees what I'm wearing. It's a causal outfit consisting of high waisted jeans and a top which shows a bit of my cleavage. But by the way he's looking at me, it's as if he doesn't approve.

He takes off the thrasher hoodie he's wearing and holds it out to me. I frown and shake my head but he insists on giving it to me.

"Theodore, I've got a jacket. It's okay." I give him a tight lipped smile and he looks down at my top and sighs in frustration. "What's the problem?" I question him, putting my hand on my hip.

"Nothing." He mumbles and looks away.

"Okay, see you later." I grab my car keys and make my way to the front door. I take one last look at Theo and gently smile when I see him looking at me with sad eyes. I open my arms up and he rushes towards me, throwing his arms round my body. I squeal when my feet get lifted off the floor.