75|the hot girl

Three days instead of a week? Craziness.

Or just me making up for being a shitty updater.

We'll never know.

I like Malia, I'm excited to change the story up, considering her and Stiles get together in the show, and obviously, this version has Riley.

Question of the Chapter: What do you guys think of Liam?

----------

"Why are we here again?" I asked, yawning heavily.

Stiles had woken me up in the middle of the night and dragged me to the school. I was honestly having a bit of deja vu, my mind taking me back to the last time we were here at night time. When Peter was trying to get Scott to kill us.

He turned, shining the flashlight on me. "I told you, it's Mischief Night. Meaning that we have to prank Coach."

"While I love the idea of pranking Coach, I also love the idea of sleep."
I pushed his hand downward so the light was no longer hitting me directly in the eyes.

Stiles just shrugged, "Well, you're awake now, so you might as well help me."

"And if Charlotte finds out that I snuck out? Again!"

My boyfriend stopped for a moment, thinking. He then bit his cheek, "We'll tell her you had the permission of the Beacon Hills Police Department?"

It seemed more like a question than an answer, and that bothered me. But, I knew Stiles, and I knew he wouldn't let me leave easily. "Alright, well if I have to be here, then why isn't Scott here? He's the captain, I'm not even on the team."

"I told him he had to be here. Let me give him a call."
He grabbed out his phone, dialling the number quickly. As soon as Scott answered, Stiles didn't even bother to say hello. "Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do."

"Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" I heard Scott say.

I grabbed Stiles' phone, changing the call to speaker. "Scott, if I had to get dragged out of bed for this, than so do you."

"You're his girlfriend, you have more obligation," Scott replied.

"And you're captain of the lacrosse team. The team coached by Coach."

"Exactly!" Stiles agreed. "We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach," Scott clarified.

Stiles removed the bag from his shoulder as we walked through the boys' locker room. "Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

I squinted a little, teetering my hand to show that he most likely didn't. Stiles just smirked a little.

"But it's the middle of the night," Scott replied slowly, sounding tired.

Stiles opened up his locker, grabbing a few things out and shoving them into his bag.
"Twelve-fifteen actually. Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday."

I noticed Scott appear beside me, completely dressed and holding a finger to his mouth, gesturing for me to remain silent. Stiles continued to rummage through his locker, grabbing what he needed for his prank. I did as asked, smiling to myself knowing what was about to happen.

"So," Stiles continued, "If you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two. . ."

Stiles turned around, to see Scott standing right behind him. The boy's eyes glowed red, scaring the absolute crap out of my boyfriend, who collapsed to the ground in all of his shock.