•|SHOT 6|•

Laksh keeps his head on her shoulder in disappointment hearing Ragini while she giggles at his state. She raises his head to her face level with her forefinger under his chin. He looks at her being confused what she gonna do but next moment he was surprised by her act. She pecks his lips tightly. He is in cloud and grins widely making Ragini to laugh at his cute face. He kisses her cheek to stop her from laughing and smirks seeing her red crimson face the next moment. Now, he chuckles at her.

"Aww, my cute bachha!" -Laksh says and kisses her forehead and she smiles at his love.

"Come, I want to show you something!" -Laksh.

"At this time? Where Laksh?" -Ragini questions him.

"To the place I want to show you from the beginning but we were busy with this marriage. Now, as we are free, I want to take you there!" -Laksh.

"But we can go tomorrow also na?!" -Ragini.

"Don't you trust me, Ragini?" -Laksh asks looking into her eyes.

"More than myself!" -Ragini says while looking at him lovingly.

Laksh smiles at her and forwards his hand to her. She smiles and grabs it and they headed out of the house hand in hand.
******************************
Laksh is seen holding Ragini's hand protectively while she hugs his arm and rests her head on his hand with a smile on her lip. They both reached a lake. A medium sized lake in a corner of the village.

"Bachaa, this is the lake where we used to take bath when were were small kids, you know? I, Adarsh bhaiyya, Sanky bhai and our cousins used to come often. So, beautiful na?" -Laksh.

"Haah, Laksh. It's big and beautiful. The water is crystal clear!" -Ragini says looking excitedly at the lake.

"I want to show something else too, Ragu!" -Laksh.

Laksh says dragging her attention to him. She turns and looks at him with a raised eybrow indicating what. He slides his right palm into his pocket and pulls up with something hidden it. He forwards it with a closed palm and Ragini looks at it excitingly as she thought it's a gift for her.

"What's this, Laksh?" -Ragini asked with excitement.

Laksh smiles at her excitement and opens his palm. There was a mangalsutra in his palm. Ragini looks at it and then to Laksh.

"Laksh, mangalsutra?" -Ragini.

"Haah, bachha! Mangalsutra! I bought the day when we went to purchase dresses for you. You and Uttara were busy in selecting dress and I came out to attend a call. And I noticed this Mangalsutra in one of a jewellery shop there. It's so beautiful and I wanted to adore this around your neck on our wedding day. That's why I bought it. Nice na?" -Laksh.

Ragini looks at him with all the love she have for him. He looks at her as she didn't get any answer from her. They both fall in an intense eye lock where they see love for each other! Ragini comes closer to him and tiptoed while snaking her arms around his neck. He locks her with his arms around his waist immediately after sliding the mangalsutra safely into his pocket again. Slowly, Ragini captures his lips and so he. They both showed how much they love each other in that kiss with the moon admiring them. After a minute they broke the kiss to catch some breath. Laksh joins his forehead with hers and kisses her nose while she blushes hard.
******************************
RagLak is seen walking again hand in hand. They enter into paddy field. Laksh brought her to the centre of paddy field.