|59| ~The Drama Queen ~

Unedited.
Cyrus's POV.

"Say it again, Embry," I whisper into her ear before I start to gently nibble down on her ear lobe with my fangs. We're still in the lake, hanging body to body and barely dressed.

Embry moans against my face, this time louder. "Tell me that you'll always be a promiscuous little she-wolf for me and me only," I begin to run my fingers across her chest, trailing a single claw over top of the mark that I placed on to her breast. My claim.

Embry entire body shivers as an effect from my touch, causing an electric spark to shoot balls of fire in the center of my darkened soul. She's my light, who has a smile that is so bright that it will show a blind man the glistening rays of the sun, which is one of many reasons, why I call her my sunshine.

Embry is my sunlight.

"You are my one and only," she moans louder, distracting me. "The only one for me,"

"Yes," I agree with my sexy as fuck, little beloved before I begin to gently attack her neck with my tongue, lips, and fangs.

"I'm your one and only and you are the only one for me," she whines out loud. Oh, Fuck! That desperation that I can detect inside her voice makes my dick harder.

Oh, fuck...fuck.. fuck.. I think, that I'm about to bust another nut. This is the type of effect that she has over me.

Last night, I lost count of how many times that I got off just from touching and tasting her. I made Embry cum three hundred and fifty-nine times with the tip of my tongue. She made me three hundred and fifty-nine ways, plus some just from listening to her moan. I'm obsessed.

Embry soft voice and sweeter than honey essence is like a drug, I'll always crave more. I'm an addicted when it comes to Embry. I'm hooked on her, which is why I couldn't stop myself from slurping up ounces on top of ounces of her juices, over and over again.

In fact, I'm hungry right now it's time for my breakfast. Embry's pussy is the most important meal of the day.

"Am I your one and only as well?" she questions me with an ever louder moan. She can't stop moaning and the sound of Embry expressing her sexual pleasure is music to my ears.

My entire body is currently experiencing an immeasurable amount of pleasure just from listening to her. She needs to cut it out, before I lose control. "Sunshine," I warn. Embry has no idea what she is asking for. I'm trying my hardest to hold back for, Embry's sake of course.

I want her first time to be special, filled with a shit load of red roses, a thousand and one candles and the rest of that romantic bull shit that super natural women seems to live for, but if she keeps this up. Embry will lose her virginity on the river bank, bent over with her ass high up in the air and her knees sunken into the bed of snow.

Trust me! I told Embry wolfs that patience is a virtual and to most it can be very beneficial but I'm not included in that "most," category. I'm considered to be among the "others," The minority and when it comes to patience I have none, nor do I have the tolerance to wait for anything that takes too long. In actuality, I don't give two simple fucks.

I'll bend her ass over quicker than she can blink. Embry's wolf better tighten the fuck up before she really gets poked.

"Who do you belong to?" I question her, even though the answer is obvious. There is no doubt in my mind that Embry belongs to me. I just want to hear her moan my name out loud.

She doesn't respond right away, setting me off. Due to Embry's hesitance, I'm going to make her moan. I grab onto Embry's left hand, sliding it into my boxer's then place it on my rock hard manhood.