Chapter 26: Zeno's Tournament

G.P.: "Yes, Lord Zeno was so intrigued by the tournament between universe 6 and 7 that he wants to have a tournament between all of the universes to see who is strongest."

Y/n: "That sounds awesome Zeno!"

Zeno: "It will be super fun."

G.P.: "The tournament will be an all out battle royal between the ten strongest fighters from each universe with each universes' Gods and Kais spectating."

Y/n: "Wait what!? But that means I dont get to fight!"

Zeno: "Oh i forgot, sorry."

Y/n: "WAIT!! I have an idea that can make this even for awesome!"

Zeno: "Really? How?"

Y/n: "Let's have all the Gods of Destruction fight along side their fighters!"

Everyone: "What!?"

Zeno: "That sounds like a great idea! Let's go it!"

Y/n and Zeno give each other big goofy grins.

G.P.: "In that case, I will set up a barrier around the arena so the multiverse wont be destroyed."

Belmond: "This is unfair! Universe 7 will have twelve fighters, including two gods, while the rest of us will only have eleven including ourselves!"

Y/n: "Then consider it a challenge. Who doesn't love a challenge? Ask yourselves this, when was the last time you encountered a fighter that could give you a fight worthy of a god?"

Belmond stood there dumbstruck, as much as he wanted to argue. He knew she was right.

Champa: "Well I for one agree with my sister-in-law. It's about time me and Beerus finally got a chance to see who is stronger."

Beerus: "For once brother, you and i agree. It will also make an excellent story to tell our children Y/n."

Heles: "Wait! You two have children?"

Y/n: "Not yet.~"

Y/n gives her husband a seductive look.

Y/n: "And if it will make you feel better Belmond, we will only us nine fighters along side us. How's that sound?"

Belmond: "I suppose that makes it a bit more fair. I can live with that."

G.P.: "Then it is settled. You all have one multiversal month to find your fighters."

With that, the Grand Priest snaps his fingers and they are all sent home.

Whis: "So, we have one earth week to find our fighters."

Y/n: "We already have most of them. Come on, let's head to Earth to find the rest."

-Timeskip; one week later-

The Z Fighters are all gathered at Capsule Corp. with the team for the Tournament of power.

The Team;

1.Y/n
2.Beerus
3.Goku
4.Vegeta
5.Raditz
6.Cell
7.Super Buu
8.Frieza
9.Cooler
10.Ginyu
11.Nappa

Y/n: "Nappa, you dont have to fight if you dont want to."

Nappa: "You kidding? I might be old, but I can still kick butt with the best of 'em." He says with pride.

Whis: "Alright everyone, we're off."

Whis transports the team to an enormous circular arena floating in the middle of a dark void. The team looks around and sees the other teams standing around the edge like them. Whis, the other attendants, and the Supreme Kais of the other universes are seated in a large crescent stand circling half the arena.

G.P.: "Alright everyone! The rules are simple. We the last universe standing, you will have one hour. If the hour runs out before there is a victor, you all lose."

Zeno: "Ready! BEGIN!!!"

All of the teams charge at each other, the Tournament of Power has begun.

A/n: Alright the tournament has begun. This is going to be a nightmare to write.