41

[unedited]

Jungkook's Pov

"Jungkook.....Jungkook!" I groan annoyed since I'm being waken up from my precocious sleep. I open my eyes and see Jimin staring at me.

The plane is still flying in the air and the sky is getting darker. The clouds outside have a dark grey color.

"I need to pee but I don't want to go alone." Jimin bounces in his seat as he speaks. His hair is a bit messy showing that he was probably sleeping as well and he bites his lip. I chuckle at his actions and I get up.

"I'll stand outside waiting for you." I say to him. Jimin nods and so he also gets up. I lead him to the back of the plane where the restroom is. It's a bit dark but there's a small blueish light above the bathroom so we can see the door.

Jimin gives me a worried look before he enters the small bathroom. Once he closes the door softly, I lean against the plane and look around as I wait.

Many people are asleep in their seats so I check the time on my phone. I pull it out from my pocket and turn it on. I squint my eyes at the brightness almost getting blinded.

7:03 pm.

The plane should be landing in a bit.

I put my phone away as I hear Jimin opening up the door. He swings it open and for some reason he looks so hot.

The blue light shining on his face making him glow. His hair that has some water on it as I assume he watered it down. His plump lips are sticking out in a pout as I just stare at how beautiful he is.

"Jungkook?"

Right then and there I push him back inside causing him to shriek and I get inside with him. I shut the door and lock it.

I smirk at him as he gives me an innocent confused face. Little does he know that that look always turns me on.

"W-what are you-" I cut him off as I smash my lips against his. He gasps as I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him to me. There's no space between our bodies now.

Jimin wraps his arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. I bite his bottom lip slowly and he opens his mouth. I take that chance to slide my tongue in. He moans in the kiss as I slide my hands down his waist to his hips.

I lean him against the sink so I can hover over him. My left hand stays on his hip as my right hand travels up and into his shirt. He flinches at the contact of our skins against each other.

Jimin pushes me back after a few seconds to catch his breath.

"N-not here Jungkook." His voice whispers and his face is flushed. A hint of redness in his cheeks and so I smirk at him.

"Watch me."

His eyes widen as I lean down to his neck and start trailing kisses downwards. His milky skin is so tempting to bite and so that's what I do. I bite softly and I suck on his collarbone.

Jimin's hands slide down to my shoulders and squeezes them trying not to moan. I can hear his heavy breathing against to my ear.

I step back and take his leather jacket off. He bites his lip in embarrassment as I analyze him. The black shirt and his black pants make him look super hot.

"You're mine." I growl as I step closer to him again. I grab his hips and grind against his crotch causing him to moan at the friction being made. I can feel him getting hard.

I continue to grind against his body as he does the same, we're both desperate for more.

Then I bend down and begin to unzip his pants. Excitement builds up in me and flows through my body like electricity.

I quickly pull his pants and underwear's in one swift move. Jimin gasps as my action.

Then before he gets to speak I take his member into my mouth. Jimin covers his mouth with both of his hands as he feels pleasure.

I bob my head back and forth and I can hear Jimin trying to contain his moans. He squirms a bit so I grip his thighs so he can stay put.

"J-jungkook ahh" I look up at Jimin and he has his eyes shut tight. His head is thrown back fully exposing his neck in my view.

"I-I'm gonna-" with one of his hands he grips my hair and thrusts his hips in my mouth. I deep throat him and I let out a moan.

Due to the vibrations of my moan, Jimin cums into my mouth. I swallow all of it and then I stand back up on my feet. I look at him and smirk as he's shaking from all the pleasure he just went experienced.

He pants for a bit until he looks at me; a hint of lust in his eyes. I bite my lip seductively and he kisses me roughly.

His hands fiddle with my pants as he begins to take them off. Jimin breaks the kiss so he can bend down.

He glances up at me as he pulls down my pants then my underwear. The way he's below me makes me feel almost possessive. I hold in the urge of fucking him right now.

Once my dick is out Jimin licks the tip and I moan. I can see him smirk at my reaction. Suddenly he takes in my whole length causing me to curse out loud.

As Jimin begins to bob his head I grip his blue hair with both of my hands. The pleasure running through me makes it hard to keep my voice in.

"F-fuck yes baby." I whisper moan and then I look down at Jimin. That same innocent face he has while he's doing a dirty thing gets me every time.

I thrust in his mouth trying so hard to not hurt him But the pleasure is so much I just wanna thrust in his mouth continuously. Jimin shuts his eyes and deep throats me.

He gags a bit but then continues his motions.

Finally I can feel my climax coming.

"I'm about to c-cum fuck" I take a deep breath and release my cum into his mouth. Jimin pulls away and swallows all of it. Not one drop fell.

I smile at him and he smiles back.

I pull him up and kiss him. I don't care if I taste myself I just care about him. This kiss wasn't a rough sloppy one but one full of love.

We both pull away panting.

Then we hear the pilot go on the speaker,

"We are landing in a few minutes everyone buckle up and stay in your seats."

Jimin looks up at me worriedly and I chuckle at him.

"Come one lets go."

👀