Sushi Savior-Jade Imagine

Requested? No.

So I had this idea while watching Victorious and I know that I have a really long queue list but sometimes you have to take a break from what other people want you to do and do something that you want to do. I don't mean that in a harsh nor mean way, that's just a good rule for you to remember throughout your life. Anyway, here you go.

Y/N's POV

So there I was, enjoying some sushi at this nice new sushi place called Nozu, when the most beautiful girl I've ever seen walks in and sits down at the counter. I was working up the courage to approach her when a pretty brunette sat down beside her. Not wanting to interrupt the two of them, I turned back to my own sushi, a little sad.

The next time I looked over at the girl, I noticed that there were two guys, practically hanging off of the girls. The black haired beauty rolled her eyes and said something to the guy next to her. This only caused the boy to laugh and the girl to grow more frustrated. I watched the scene for a little bit longer before coming to the conclusion that the two girls really didn't want the two guys to be there right now. So I decided to do something about it.

I stood up and marched over to the counter, I landed by the blackhaired beauty I was first staring at. I grabbed the guys elbow and pulled him away from the girl, before loudly exclaiming, "Hey babe. Sorry I'm late, Elizabeth is on her way," I said first to the raven haired girl, then finishing to the brown haired girl. I made up a random name, in my mind giving this poor girl a fake girlfriend. I leaned down and pressed a really quick peck to the girls cheek and whispered, "play along if you want these guys gone." The girl in front of gave me a slight nod, "Oh it's alright. Tori and I didn't mind waiting. Right Tori?" The girl said, sneakily giving me the brown haired girl's name. At first, Tori had a confused look on her face, but quickly caught on. "Yes. Jade's right, we didn't mind waiting at all." I internally laughed at the name. Jade, a beautiful green gem, it's such a perfect fit for a beautiful girl.

My little bubble was popped by the guy who I had pulled away from the girl, obnoxious voice, "Um. Excuse me, who the heck are you." I whipped around and gave the boy the coldest glare I could muster up, causing the boy to take a slight step back. "Who the heck am I? Who the heck are you? What gives you the right to continuously flirt with girls that are clearly not interested in your advances at all? Because I know that my girlfriend wasn't showing any interest in you." The guy scoffed and his little buddy suddenly appeared at his side.

"Not showing interest? Please these girls were practically begging for us to hit on them." That made me really angry, and the guy took a step back seeing the anger flare in my eyes. "Begging you to hit on them? When someone doesn't look you in the eyes and elbows you in the gut for touching them, they don't want you to hit on them. Quite the opposite actually. And news flash buddy, you are way to ugly to be thinking that you are god's gift to women. Now I suggest you and your buddy turn around, walk out of this restaurant, and leave my girlfriend and her friend alone." I seethed out.

The boy in front of me just scoffed and crossed his arms, "Or what?" He asked smugly. "Or I'm going to kick you so hard between the legs your grandchildren will be able to feel it, that it if you can still have grandchildren." The guy scoffed once more, not believing my words. He took a step forward and reached out an arm, but before he got to far I brought my knee up into his groin, causing him to groan and lean forward. I bent at the waist to get to his level and spoke right in his face, "I didn't even put any effort into that.... You might wanna leave right now." Finally listening to my words, the guys friend grabbed one of the keeled over boy's arms and began to drag him away.

Standing up from my bent position, it was then I noticed that the whole restaurant had stopped and stared at the scene in front of them. Just then one person began to clap their hands, causing the whole place to burst into applause, making my whole face blush red.

I turned back to the two girls with a sweet smile on my face. "Hi," I softly greeted. Jade, staring me in the eyes, stood up and pressed a quick kiss to my cheek. "Thank you so much. I was trying really hard to get them to go away but they wouldn't take a hint." Her actions and words caused my cheeks to burn even brighter. "It's no problem really. I'll be honest with you. I noticed you sitting here by yourself and was going to approach you but then Tori sat down next to you and I didn't want to interrupt. But then I looked up and saw you again with these guys and when you looked annoyed, I didn't want to just watch, I hope you don't mind." The girls stared at me incredulously. "Mind? Heck no, we don't mind. You kind of saved us." Tori offered up. Jade nodded in agreement, "I mean I was about to punch the guy but because of you, I didn't have to. Thank you" I shrugged, "You're welcome..."

It was quiet for a bit before I said, "Well, I should go back to my seat." "NO!" Jade exclaimed before clearing her throat, "No, umm. How about you sit with us and we can buy your sushi, it's the least we could do for our beautiful savior." Again, my cheeks filled with heat, but I nodded, "okay." I rushed over to my forgotten sushi, and brought the plate and cup over to the counter where the girls were sitting. As I got there, Tori stood up and began to put on her jacket, "As much as I would love to stick around, I just got a text from my parents. They need me home." Tori reached into her purse and pulled out a couple of bills and left them in her spot. She walked over to me, "It was really nice to meet you... Uh... I don't know your name." I giggled, "It's Y/N. And it was really nice to meet you too Tori." Tori wrapped me up in a quick hug before leaving the restaurant.

I set my plate next to Jade's and sat next to her. The two of us sat there in silence before Jade broke it, "Listen, I'm going to be very frank with you. I think you're very attractive and I would love to get to know you." Jade stated very bluntly. I couldn't help the grin that spread on my face, "That's really good to hear because I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on and I would love to get to know you too." I replied. Jade nodded at my reply, "That's cool." I giggled at her nonchalantness. "Would it be too forward to ask you to go on a date with me right now?" I questioned her. Jade shook her head no in response. "Cool. Well Jade, may I just say that I think you look absolutely amazing on our first date. The date that is happening right here and right now." It was Jade's turn to laugh at my words. "Why thank you Y/N. You look even more amazing that I do." That caused us to laugh together. And for the rest of the night, the two of us enjoyed the other's company and some sushi, with absolutely no jerks in sight.

Geez can I get any worse at ending things?

Hello my lovelies! I'm sorry there wasn't an update last week, I was sick all last week and had a really hard time looking at a screen. I'm currently in the middle of writing something else, I'll post it today if I get it done, but no promises!

Question of the Update: What hobby would you get in to if time/money wasn't an issue? I've always found knitting really fascinating and I would love to learn to knit. I also know how to play a little piano but I would love to become more fluent, I guess you would say... Leave your answers in the comments below!

XOXO

Ray-Ray-2000