Joey Tribbiani x ftm!reader

A/n: not proofread. Yes, this is Joey from f.r.i.e.n.d.s and you're lying if you haven't had a bit of a crush on him at some time or another.

(Y/n's POV)
I was sitting outside the casting room waiting for Joey.
After a couple more minutes he walks out with a pleased look on his face.
"How do you think it went JoJo?"
He walked over and took my hand as we walked outside.
"Well, I didn't want to brag inside, but I think I got that part all locked up!" He said puffing out his chest.
"I'm sure you do, darling." I said squeezing his hand.
As we walked down the street the most bazaar thing happened. We saw Joey's father. He was dressed in his work uniform and leaving a really fancy looking hotel. He looked up and saw the both of us.
Now, I must add that I have never met Joey's father, and he has never really heard of me from Joey. I didn't expect this to go well. An old world Italian man and a young trans man dating his son. This should go as...expected.
"Hey Joey!" His father said, standing up straight after putting away some tools. "Who is this pretty, little, lady?" He asked sincerely.
I held out my hand to shake his father's and before I could say anything, Joey broke in and introduced me.
"This is my boyfriend (y/n) (y/l/n)." Joey said to his father, a look of suspicion in his eyes.
"Nice to meet you (y/n)." His father said shaking my hand. "You better take care of him Joey." He said turning to his son.
"Wait, you, you don't mind?" Joey stuttered.
"Of course not. Anyway, you should bring (y/n) over for dinner. Your mother would love to meet who her son is dating. How does Saturday at 7:30 sound?" His father offered without a second thought.
"Wonderful." I said, accepting the invitation before Joey could. "See you on Saturday at 7:30."
Then I pulled Joey along as his father got in the car.
"Well, that went much better than expected." I said while walked to the apartment we shared with Chandler.
"Yeah, I just can't help feeling a bit suspicious."
"Oh come on Jo, it'll be fine."

When Saturday rolled around I put on a white, suit, jacket with black trim. I then paired the white jacket with black slacks.
"How do I look?" I asked Joey as he pulled on his black jacket.
"You look, handsome." He said with love in his eyes.
"You almost ready to go?" I asked from a little bit later from the bathroom. Just had to finish brushing my teeth and fixing my hair.
"Yeah, just have to put on my shoes." He replied from the front room by the door.

Once we both were finally ready, we went out and caught a taxi.
I slid in and was followed by Joey.
"Where you two boys going all dressed up like that?" The kind, older, taxi driver asked after Joey gave him the address.
"To my parents house for dinner." Joey answered, casually.
"Oh that's nice! Boys should dress up more often when they go see their parents, especially when they bring their friends." The taxi driver responded.
Joey and I both shared a look and tried to hide our smiles.
"Yes, I agree." I interjected. "I agree."
Once we arrived at his parent's house he payed the driver then we both were left standing in front of the house.
"You are going to have to help me remember your sister's name's." I said turning my head and looking up at him.
"Yeah, I can do that." He says, still staring at the house.
"Everything will be fine." I add.
"I sure hope so."

We both walk up to the door and Joey knocks. When it opens Joey's father is standing in the door way.
"Hey dad, where's ma?" Joey asks looking past him.
"Oh, so not even gonna talk to your own father? I see how it is." His dad says only half serious.
"Nice to see you again Mr. Tribbiani." I say, trying to ease the tension.
"It's good to see you too. Would you like to come on in?"
I nodded and walked in followed by Joey.
"Why are you so suspicious?" I asked Joey through gritted teeth in a hushed tone.
"I'm just worried that they are gonna be like 'surprise, get out of our house because your gay.' Any moment now." He responded matching my tone.
"We wouldn't have gotten this far If they weren't accepting darling."
He sighed then nodded. When we arrived in the dining room the table was already covered in breads, pickles, olives, and any condiments you can think of.
We both then walked into the living room where Joey's seven sisters were sitting. I got introduced to all of them very quickly. First was Mary Therese, next was Dina, then Mary Angela, followed by Dina, Gina, and Tina, next up to bat was Veronica, and finally was Cookie. They were all very nice and cooed over me saying I was too thin and needed a sandwich. They were also so happy that Joey likes men so that they could check out some cute guys together.
"I hope I'm invited." I added. They laughed and agreed that I could come.
Before long dinner was ready and the whole family was assembled at the table.
After we said Grace, Mrs. Tribbiani started to serve dinner.
Once everyone was served and had started eating Mrs. Tribbiani began her questioning of Joey and I.
The normal ones like how long had we been dating (almost a year), how we met (at a casting call), etc.
Not once did she bat an eye that Joey was dating a boy.
I finally had to ask.
"Are you sure that your okay with Joey dating me? I mean, I am a boy after all."
"Well yeah, why wouldn't I be? He is my son and I love him." She said matter-of-factly.
She smiled at me, I'm sure because the smile on my face was so wide.
After dinner was over we said our goodbyes to all the sisters and Ma, and Pa Tribbiani.
"See what I mean. They were totally fine with it JoJo." I said as we walked toward the curb.
"Yeah, I guess I should have listened to you."
"You always should." I said with a laugh.
He sighed, leaned down, and kissed my cheek.
"I love your silly butt." He said to me aster we kissed.
"And I yours I responded."

___________________________
A/n: day #11. Going strong, I hope ya'll like this one. I can't tell weather i would rather be Joey or date Joey but hey, who needs to chose when you have an Imagination! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed :)!