Gabriel x ftm!reader

A/n: Not proofread. I hope you enjoy :)!

(Y/n's POV)
I was sleeping peacefully until I was suddenly hit in the face with a huge golden wing.
"Ugh! Gabriel!" I said pushing the wing off of my face.
When I sat up I looked over at Gabriel who was fast asleep. Leaning down I planted a kiss on his cheek and his eyes fluttered open then closed again.
He stretched and sat up rubbing his face with his hands. Finally he smiled at me and pulled me into his lap. I kissed his neck gently and cuddled up close to him.
I tried to sigh then found I couldn't take a deep breath.
Then suddenly, the pain hit me. I grabbed my side and sat back from Gabriel.
He looked at me worriedly then realized what happened. Grabbing the side of my binder he quickly unhooked it and helped me take it off.
There were two huge bruises mirrored on either side of my rib cages. I moved a little and winced. Gabriel looked sympathetic and put his hand over one of the bruises. Suddenly my body felt warm and I felt comfortable and calm.
Then the warmth faded but my ribs no longer hurt and I still had a feeling of calm. I leaned back into his chest and he rubbed my back, his wings engulfing the both of us giving us some privacy in our little motel room.
"Do you feel better?" He asked me sincerely, worry still laced in his voice.
"Much, thank you darling."
Then there was a knock at the door interrupting our sweet moment.
"Come on lover boys! We have a hunt to go on!" I heard dean yell from the other side of the door.
"Let us get dressed first!" I yelled back putting my hand on Gabriel's face.
I heard dean muttering to Sam, I'm sure about us.
Then Gabe snapped his fingers and we were both suddenly clothed.
"Let's day here, for just a moment okay." I said, leaning up and kissing his lips softly.
"Alright." He agreed when we broke apart.
A moment later Dean knocked again and we both got up to go.
I frowned a little when I realized that I was wearing a sports bra instead of my binder.
"Darling..." I started to say before I was cut off by Gabe.
"It's for your own good and you know it." He responded looking at me over his shoulder. "That's also why I put you in a bit sweatshirt, no one wit notice darling." He added.
"I guess."
"Come on, we have a hunt to go on!"
When he opened the door Dean was on the other side looking extremely annoyed, and sam behind him reading from a book of lore.
"Are you finally ready?" Dean asked exasperatedly.
I nodded and we all piled into the back of the impala. I laid my head in Gabriel's lap and thought about the hunt we were going on.
We had found a lead about what seemed to be a possible ghost haunting an old abandoned psych ward. When we arrived we stocked up on the things we would need, salt and iron mostly. A few guns and knives, just incase. And we were off. Sam and Dean took the upstairs and Gabe and I the downstairs.
I took the right hallway, and Gabriel too the left.
As I walked along and checked the rooms, my iron crowbar in hand, I began to relax. It was strange, I almost felt I had been here before. Not like I had been here in this life time, but maybe another. Then suddenly I walked into a cold spot. I raised up my crowbar almost instantly but nothing happened.
I heard the faint sound of music coming from an unknown room in the hallway. I searched every room until I came to the last one and found a phonograph with a record on it. The record was slowly turning and playing a soft sound. I walked in and sat down by the record player, getting the feeling of calm again.
"(Y/n)." I voice whispered from next to me. I looked an no one was there.
I felt like I knew the voice. Then suddenly everything went black.
When I woke up again, I was laying in the back seat of the Impala. My head was in Gabriel's lap.
"Are you alright darling?" He asked me worriedly.
"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just... weren't we at a psychiatric facility just a moment ago?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes.
"No." Gabriel said looking confused.
"I, I thought we were going to an abandoned mental hospital for our hunt." I responded.
"We are... how did you know that?" Sam asked from the front seat. "You were asleep when we were talking about it."
"I just had this creepy dream about going on a hunt at a hospital. There was music coming from a room, I went in, sat down, then blacked out."
"Strange, but no, we haven't gone on the hunt yet." I nodded and leaned against Gabriel again. He rubbed my back until we arrived at the hospital.
It looked like the exact hospital from my dream.
"Gabe! This is the hospital from my dream." I said to him when we pulled up.
"I'm sure it's isn't, you probably just have dejavú."
I nodded not quite believing him. I got even more freaked out when we went in and split up. Dean and Sam went upstairs. Gabriel took the left hallway again and I the right.
The feeling of calmness began to creep back under my skin, but this time, with and edge of fear laced within it.
As I walked down the hallway, I heard the same music as from my "dream." I ran down the hall way and stopped in front of a room. There, In the middle of the floor, was a phonograph, with a record slowly turning on it. I walked into the room, the door slammed shut, and everything went dark.

"Are you alright darling?" Was the next thing I heard.
I opened my eyes and was in Gabriel's lap again. And again he looked worried.

___________________________
A/n: day #13. This one was fun to write. I can do a part two of you would like me to, but other wise, I'll just leave it as a cliffhanger and let you fill in the rest if you would like.